Page 17 of 83 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: usps.com Click-n-ship AutoFill Button Contrib

NEW VERSION: v1.1 (FINAL)
    • Added ‘total’ as an option for Default insurance value and Default International Contents value.
    • Finally figured out how to make the backend calculate the total order weight, including attributes. This removes the need for modifying the classes/order.php file to get the weight during checkout.
    • Added BONUS STUFF which includes:
      • Super_Orders 2.0 + USPS Autofill integration
      • Super_Orders 2.0 + USPS Autofill integration + Info At a Glance
      • Normal Orders.php + USPS Autofill integration + Info At a Glance

2 files that changed since v1.0 were:
    - usps-v1.1.sql file
    - admin\includes\functions\extra_functions\functions_ordertotalweight.php file

Install the sql patch file and replace your existing function file.

This should cover all requests and bugs now, so there may not be a need for any more changes for a while.

Enjoy!
    Qhome
    Last edited by qhome; 9 Apr 2008 at 03:37 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Okay I'm having SQL issues LOL. I got the Alternate one to install w/out an error. It says it processed 8 statements. then when I go to the configure section in my admin, I have only one thing showing which is return: full name.

The files are in the right place. I'm not sure what to do?

EDIT: NM! I ran the SQL thingy twice more and now the stuff is there. So should be fine .
    Last edited by ladysaat; 21 Apr 2007 at 10:33 AM. Reason: my ZenCart won the argument...

Plugin Contributions

Qhome...just went from 0.4 to 1.1 and noticed when I click the USPS button, my return address in the usps form displays the \ in my company name as: Tony\'s Custom Golf. It is written in the config without the \ of course.

For 0.4 to 1.1, I just ran the SQL file and re-uploaded the functions _ordertotalweight.php file and the usps_autofill_button.php file.

Anything else need to be done to orders .php or am I missing something else? You may want to test yourself with an apostrophe in the co. name to see if you get the same results.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by tcustomgolf View Post
    Qhome...just went from 0.4 to 1.1 and noticed when I click the USPS button, my return address in the usps form displays the \ in my company name as: Tony\'s Custom Golf. It is written in the config without the \ of course.

For 0.4 to 1.1, I just ran the SQL file and re-uploaded the functions _ordertotalweight.php file and the usps_autofill_button.php file.

Anything else need to be done to orders .php or am I missing something else? You may want to test yourself with an apostrophe in the co. name to see if you get the same results.
    AH yes.. I added addslashes() to the results because I was calling php from within javascript. Now that I am using normal html to call the php, they are adding unnecessary slashes.

Its a quick fix, so I'll upload a patch when i get home today.
    Thanks!
    Q

Plugin Contributions

PATCH to remove the slashes from names with apostrophes '

overwrite your admin/includes/modules/usps_autofill_button.php
    Last edited by qhome; 9 Apr 2008 at 03:37 AM.

Plugin Contributions

I tried running installing both sql files a couple of times, but am still getting this error:

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'total' or 'subtotal' if you want to use that order value for the declaration val' at line 1
    in:
    [INSERT INTO configuration VALUES ('', 'Return: Full Name', 'USPS_RETURN_FULLNAME', '', 'Set this to your return address Full Name', last_insert_id(), '5', now(), now(), NULL, NULL), ('', 'Return: Company Name', 'USPS_RETURN_COMPANY_NAME', '', 'Set this to your return address Company Name', last_insert_id(), '10', now(), now(), NULL, NULL), ('', 'Return: Address 1', 'USPS_RETURN_ADDRESSONE', '', 'Set this to your return address street 1', last_insert_id(), '15', now(), now(), NULL, NULL), ('', 'Return: Address 2', 'USPS_RETURN_ADDRESSTWO', '', 'Set this to your return address street 2', last_insert_id(), '20', now(), now(), NULL, NULL), ('', 'Return: City', 'USPS_RETURN_CITY', '', 'Set this to your return address city', last_insert_id(), '25', now(), now(), NULL, NULL), ('', 'Return: State', 'USPS_RETURN_STATE', '', 'Set this to your return address state. NOTE: THIS MUST BE IN A 2 LETTER ABBREVIATED FORMAT (i.e. AZ, KY, MI)', last_insert_id(), '30', now(), now(), NULL, NULL), ('', 'Return: ZipCode', 'USPS_RETURN_ZIPCODE', '', 'Set this to your return address zipcode', last_insert_id(), '35', now(), now(), NULL, NULL), ('', 'Return: Phone Number', 'USPS_RETURN_PHONENUMBER', '', 'Set this to your company phone number for International Shipping. (no dashes: 4041234567)', last_insert_id(), '40', now(), now(), NULL, NULL), ('', 'Delivery: Default Notify via Email', 'USPS_DELIVERY_DEFAULT_EMAIL_NOTIFY', 'true', 'Set this to true if you want the Notify By Email checkbox checked by default', last_insert_id(), '45', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('true', 'false'),"), ('', 'Delivery: Default Contents Value', 'USPS_DELIVERY_DEFAULT_CONTENTS_VALUE', '10.00', 'Set this to 'total' or 'subtotal' if you want to use that order value for the declaration value, or set this to a price if you want a default contents value for International shipping, or leave blank to not use it', last_insert_id(), '50', now(), now(), NULL, NULL), ('', 'Delivery: Default Weight (Pounds)', 'USPS_DELIVERY_DEFAULT_WEIGHTS_POUNDS', '1', 'Set this to the default weight in pounds. Useful if you sell only one type of item. Leave blank if using the order total weight', last_insert_id(), '55', now(), now(), NULL, NULL), ('', 'Delivery: Default Weight (Ounces)', 'USPS_DELIVERY_DEFAULT_WEIGHTS_OUNCES', '', 'Set this to the default weight in ounces. Useful if you sell only one type of item. Leave blank if using the order total weight', last_insert_id(), '60', now(), now(), NULL, NULL), ('', 'Delivery: Default Shipping from Same ZipCode (Radio Button)', 'USPS_DELIVERY_SAME_ZIPCODE', 'same', 'Set this to same if you want to have your Return Address Zipcode as the default Ship-From zipcode. If set to Other, then enter in your default Ship-From zipcode in the next setting', last_insert_id(), '65', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('same', 'other'),"), ('', 'Delivery: Default Shipping from Other ZipCode (If Radio Button set to Other)', 'USPS_DELIVERY_OTHER_ZIPCODE', '00000', 'Set the default ZipCode you would like as your Ship-From zipcode. Only if the above setting is set to Other', last_insert_id(), '70', now(), now(), NULL, NULL), ('', 'Delivery: Default Insurance Value', 'USPS_DELIVERY_INSURANCE_VALUE', '', 'Set to 'total' or 'subtotal' if you want to use that order value for all packages, or set to a price (i.e. 5.25) if you want to use a preset price. Or leave blank to not use it', last_insert_id(), '75', now(), now(), NULL, NULL), ('', 'Delivery: Default Non-Delivery Checkbox (Return-to-Sender)', 'USPS_DELIVERY_DEFAULT_NONDELIVERY', 'Y', 'Set this to Y if you want the checkbox for Return-To-Sender to be checked by default (International Packages Only)', last_insert_id(), '80', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('N', 'Y'),"), ('', 'Delivery: Default Privacy Acknowledge Checkbox', 'USPS_DELIVERY_DEFAULT_ACKNOWLEDGE', 'on', 'Set this to on if you want the Acknowledge checkbox to be checked by default (International Packages Only)', last_insert_id(), '85', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('off', 'on'),");]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Try thisL

Code:
    DELETE FROM configuration_group WHERE configuration_group_title LIKE '%USPS Auto-Fill Config%';
    DELETE FROM configuration WHERE configuration_key LIKE 'USPS_RETURN%' LIMIT 8;
    DELETE FROM configuration WHERE configuration_key LIKE 'USPS_DELIVERY%' LIMIT 9;
    INSERT INTO configuration_group VALUES ('', 'USPS Auto-Fill Config', 'USPS Auto-Fill Config', '1', '1');
    SELECT @gid := configuration_group_id 
    FROM configuration_group where configuration_group_title LIKE '%USPS Auto-Fill Config%';
    UPDATE configuration_group SET sort_order = @gid WHERE configuration_group_id = @gid;
    INSERT INTO configuration VALUES ('', 'Return: Full Name', 'USPS_RETURN_FULLNAME', '', 'Set this to your return address Full Name', @gid, '5', now(), now(), NULL, NULL),
                                     ('', 'Return: Company Name', 'USPS_RETURN_COMPANY_NAME', '', 'Set this to your return address Company Name', @gid, '10', now(), now(), NULL, NULL),
                                     ('', 'Return: Address 1', 'USPS_RETURN_ADDRESSONE', '', 'Set this to your return address street 1', @gid, '15', now(), now(), NULL, NULL),
                                     ('', 'Return: Address 2', 'USPS_RETURN_ADDRESSTWO', '', 'Set this to your return address street 2', @gid, '20', now(), now(), NULL, NULL),
                                     ('', 'Return: City', 'USPS_RETURN_CITY', '', 'Set this to your return address city', @gid, '25', now(), now(), NULL, NULL),
                                     ('', 'Return: State', 'USPS_RETURN_STATE', '', 'Set this to your return address state. NOTE: THIS MUST BE IN A 2 LETTER ABBREVIATED FORMAT (i.e. AZ, KY, MI)', @gid, '30', now(), now(), NULL, NULL),
                                     ('', 'Return: ZipCode', 'USPS_RETURN_ZIPCODE', '', 'Set this to your return address zipcode', @gid, '35', now(), now(), NULL, NULL),
                                     ('', 'Return: Phone Number', 'USPS_RETURN_PHONENUMBER', '', 'Set this to your company phone number for International Shipping. (no dashes: 4041234567)', @gid, '40', now(), now(), NULL, NULL),
                                     ('', 'Delivery: Default Notify via Email', 'USPS_DELIVERY_DEFAULT_EMAIL_NOTIFY', 'true', 'Set this to true if you want the Notify By Email checkbox checked by default', @gid, '45', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('true', 'false'),"),
                                     ('', 'Delivery: Default Contents Value', 'USPS_DELIVERY_DEFAULT_CONTENTS_VALUE', '10.00', 'Set this to total or subtotal if you want to use that order value for the declaration value, or set this to a price if you want a default contents value for International shipping, or leave blank to not use it', @gid, '50', now(), now(), NULL, NULL),
                                     ('', 'Delivery: Default Weight (Pounds)', 'USPS_DELIVERY_DEFAULT_WEIGHTS_POUNDS', '1', 'Set this to the default weight in pounds. Useful if you sell only one type of item. Leave blank if using the order total weight', @gid, '55', now(), now(), NULL, NULL),
                                     ('', 'Delivery: Default Weight (Ounces)', 'USPS_DELIVERY_DEFAULT_WEIGHTS_OUNCES', '', 'Set this to the default weight in ounces. Useful if you sell only one type of item. Leave blank if using the order total weight', @gid, '60', now(), now(), NULL, NULL),
                                     ('', 'Delivery: Default Shipping from Same ZipCode (Radio Button)', 'USPS_DELIVERY_SAME_ZIPCODE', 'same', 'Set this to same if you want to have your Return Address Zipcode as the default Ship-From zipcode. If set to Other, then enter in your default Ship-From zipcode in the next setting', @gid, '65', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('same', 'other'),"),
                                     ('', 'Delivery: Default Shipping from Other ZipCode (If Radio Button set to Other)', 'USPS_DELIVERY_OTHER_ZIPCODE', '00000', 'Set the default ZipCode you would like as your Ship-From zipcode. Only if the above setting is set to Other', @gid, '70', now(), now(), NULL, NULL),
                                     ('', 'Delivery: Default Insurance Value', 'USPS_DELIVERY_INSURANCE_VALUE', '', 'Set to total or subtotal if you want to use that order value for the insurance value, or set to a price (i.e. 5.25) if you want to use a preset price. Or leave blank to not use it', @gid, '75', now(), now(), NULL, NULL),
                                     ('', 'Delivery: Default Non-Delivery Checkbox (Return-to-Sender)', 'USPS_DELIVERY_DEFAULT_NONDELIVERY', 'Y', 'Set this to Y if you want the checkbox for Return-To-Sender to be checked by default (International Packages Only)', @gid, '80', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('N', 'Y'),"),
                                     ('', 'Delivery: Default Privacy Acknowledge Checkbox', 'USPS_DELIVERY_DEFAULT_ACKNOWLEDGE', 'on', 'Set this to on if you want the Acknowledge checkbox to be checked by default (International Packages Only)', @gid, '85', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('off', 'on'),");
    ALTER TABLE `orders` DROP `total_weight`;
    ALTER TABLE `orders` ADD `total_weight` FLOAT NOT NULL DEFAULT '-1';

Plugin Contributions

that seems to have done the trick! Thanks so much!

Plugin Contributions

Hey guys, I have this mod, haven't installed it yet as I just read the thread about the USPS rates changing in May and the carts are erroring now because USPS changed something.

Are you guys experiencing errors using USPS? how about with this mod?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ladysaat View Post
    Hey guys, I have this mod, haven't installed it yet as I just read the thread about the USPS rates changing in May and the carts are erroring now because USPS changed something.

Are you guys experiencing errors using USPS? how about with this mod?
    My mod is fullproof! (says me!)

This mod won't have any problems with the rate changes. The rates have already changed once since my first alpha version.

The only thing that would break it is if they redesigned the address form, and I'd be quick to fix it :)

Be sure to get the latest version from the Downloads area:
    http://tinyurl.com/2vyo6c

Page 17 of 83 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast