Plugin Contributions

Default can't update in admin

For some strange reason I can no longer apply any updates or changes to my store from admin. I enter the change/edit, click update and it takes me back to the admin index.

Anyone have this issue as I could find anything in the search or DB.

I am running Zen Cart 1.3.8a and have been using it for several months. I have added a few addons and everything worked after them. This just happened resently.

I want to add that my normal specials disappeared from the main page. this is what prompted me to go in and restore them.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: can't update in admin

That's one possible symptom of an improperly installed security patch. You might check that, if you installed it.

Plugin Contributions

recehecked all the security patches and they are good. I can still add/edit products. Only when i edit a member or try to change the site under admin/configuration. Takes me back to the admin index page.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

You most likely missed updating the admin html_output.php file, or did the non-admin one by mistake.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    You most likely missed updating the admin html_output.php file, or did the non-admin one by mistake.
    That was it. IM A DOPE! Forgot to checkmark the file overwrite when I uploaded.

Thanks for induging in my stupidity!