Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: PHP error (Duplicate Entry)

Quote Originally Posted by rrgreene View Post
    I get the following error when I try to auto fix or copy/resize:

PHP Fatal error: 1062uplicate entry 'ConfigImageManager' for key 'page_key' :: INSERT INTO admin_pages (page_key, language_key, main_page, page_params, menu_key, display_on_menu, sort_order) VALUES ('ConfigImageManager', 'BOX_TOOLS_IMAGE_MANAGER', 'FILENAME_CONFIGURATION', CONCAT('gID=', @configuration_group_id), 'configuration', 'Y', @sort_order);

Any ideas?

Zen Cart 1.5 and Image Manager 1.8
    Nothing changed or upgraded since this last worked.
    The error you see occurs when you rerun the installation script, while IM is already installed. What are you trying to do when this message appears?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: PHP error (Duplicate Entry)

Quote Originally Posted by boudewijn View Post
    The error you see occurs when you rerun the installation script, while IM is already installed. What are you trying to do when this message appears?
    I am trying to either combine copy/resize or autofix. I did not attempt to reinstall the module - it was working fine.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Image Manager addon

I'm gonna give this a whirl since neither Image Handers seem ready for JC 1.5

But I did notice one thing that I didn't see mentioned here.

My Admin does not already have ...
    admin/includes/boxes/

So, I guess I'll just upload that folder directly.

Plugin Contributions

I have some questions.

I'll be uploading office chairs (and other office furniture).

Basically, there is going to be a lot of products and I wish to make it easier in the image file structure.

So ... Space Seating has sub-categories ... for example: Manager Chairs, Task Chairs, Reception Furniture, Drafting Chairs.

It is recommended to sub-categories the images folders to help with faster loading and such?

So, under the store's main images folder, so I do the sub-categorization there or do I have to do the sub-categorization under both the medium and large image folders?

Also
    Do I still need to name the additional product images as (and I'll be using the product's model number for the images - just way easier):

13-7N1P3 (main image)
    13-7N1P3_01
    13-7N1P3_02

Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by beyre View Post
    I'm gonna give this a whirl since neither Image Handers seem ready for JC 1.5

But I did notice one thing that I didn't see mentioned here.

My Admin does not already have ...
    admin/includes/boxes/

So, I guess I'll just upload that folder directly.
    That is correct. The image_manager.txt installation instructions don't mention this, however, if you look under the upgrade instructions, you will see that for 1.5 you can exclude the file includes/boxes/extra_boxes/image_manager_tools_dhtml.php from installation.

Plugin Contributions

I have some questions.

I'll be uploading office chairs (and other office furniture).

Basically, there is going to be a lot of products and I wish to make it easier in the image file structure.

So ... Space Seating has sub-categories ... for example: Manager Chairs, Task Chairs, Reception Furniture, Drafting Chairs.

It is recommended to sub-categories the images folders to help with faster loading and such?

So, under the store's main images folder, so I do the sub-categorization there or do I have to do the sub-categorization under both the medium and large image folders?

Also
    Do I still need to name the additional product images as (and I'll be using the product's model number for the images - just way easier):

13-7N1P3 (main image)
    13-7N1P3_01
    13-7N1P3_02

Thanks.
    For IM, it makes no difference how you organize your pictures. For managing them, it will be easier to put them in a structure. For my webshop I group them by supplier, but you can choose any criterium that suits you.

While entering new products, just upload the large, original images from the product entry page. When done, go to IM, and let IM create the structure under /medium and /large, and copy/resize all images to the sizes for small/medium/large. IM will create the necessary folders.

You can use IM to upload additional images, or you can do it yourself by using for example an FTP program. It is necessary that you follow the ZenCart rules for naming additional images, in the wiki is an article about this. I think your example would be:

13-7N1P3 (main image)
    13-7N1P3_1
    13-7N1P3_2

I hope this helps you on your way!

Plugin Contributions

I am grateful for your quick reply.

Just one last clarification.

Since your IM does all the medium and large images itself ... do I just create my desired image categories within the root images folder ....

images/managerchairs/
    images/taskchairs/
    images/draftingchairs/

etc?

Plugin Contributions

Sorry - another question.

In the Image Manager settings, I do have it set to YES to show the additional image link ... but WHERE does it show this link?

When I go to add a new product or edit an existing one, there is no add an additional image link anywhere.

EDITED: Oh never mind! I didn't realize there was Image Manager under Tools also. DUH! And with that, I missed uploading the 2 .php files. *bangs head on desk*

Now, let's see if I can find the add additional images part ...

EDITED AGAIN ....

Ok, my medium and large images were missing, so I did the copy from small links for each. Now, for some reason, the original picture that had a white background, suddenly has a black background. I can't have that. Where do I go to tell Image Manager not to change the background color?
    Last edited by beyre; 22 Feb 2012 at 08:33 PM.

Plugin Contributions

I am grateful for your quick reply.

Just one last clarification.

Since your IM does all the medium and large images itself ... do I just create my desired image categories within the root images folder ....

images/managerchairs/
    images/taskchairs/
    images/draftingchairs/

etc?
    Yes, that is correct.

Plugin Contributions

Still can't find any Add Additional Image link ... and I can no longer bring up the one product's image I have loaded ... within the Image Manager admin.

Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast