Plugin Contributions

Default Admin login as customer

Installation Instructions:

Make sure to select the version that is correct for your ZenCart Installation.
    If you are installing the version that includes the Master Password Module do the Following:
    Install the SQL patch located in the pass.sql file.
    Rename the includes/templates/template_defaultfor the version with Master Password included folder to the name of your template folder.
    Copy the entire contents of the catalog folder for the version with Master Password included to your zencart root installation folder.

Anyone know of another set of installation instructions for this MOD, as I keep reading this over, but compared to some of the others, including loading zencart, this one has me puzzled.

I have tried it a few different ways but when I press the button it goes to a page not found, on an unsigned account.

I am sure it is just something stupid I put in the wrong place, but with the instructions above, not totally sure.

Thanks for any help

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Admin login as customer

Quote Originally Posted by meknownowt View Post
    Installation Instructions:

Make sure to select the version that is correct for your ZenCart Installation.
    If you are installing the version that includes the Master Password Module do the Following:
    Install the SQL patch located in the pass.sql file.
    Rename the includes/templates/template_defaultfor the version with Master Password included folder to the name of your template folder.
    Copy the entire contents of the catalog folder for the version with Master Password included to your zencart root installation folder.

Anyone know of another set of installation instructions for this MOD, as I keep reading this over, but compared to some of the others, including loading zencart, this one has me puzzled.

I have tried it a few different ways but when I press the button it goes to a page not found, on an unsigned account.

I am sure it is just something stupid I put in the wrong place, but with the instructions above, not totally sure.

Thanks for any help
    Sorted it and it is just what I needed.

I had done something wrong, using a capital on the file, while I had not for the rest, so it was not part of the template override.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Admin login as customer

Ok I must be totally missing something or reading into this.

It says: Rename the includes/templates/template_default for the version with Master Password included folder to the name of your template folder.

What folder do they mean to rename? templates and template_default both exist in the folder structure within Zen Cart. I don't understand what folder they are talking about.

Usually the basic instruction will list the folder you would want to rename as YOUR_TEMPLATE so I don't understand the instructions.

Isn't this what the instructions should say:

includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE

I'm assuming this is what the instructions are referring to...

Can someone shed a little light on this? Thanks in advance