Plugin Contributions

Default Admin Console Not Displaying Correctly

Lot's of items within my admin area have extra text. Everything still works fine, but there's tons of extra stuff. For example. In the Tools> Layout Boxes Controller, this is how the heading displays;

TABLE_HEADING_LAYOUT_BOX_NAME TABLE_HEADING_LAYOUT_BOX_STATUS TABLE_HEADING_LAYOUT_BOX_LOCATION TABLE_HEADING_LAYOUT_BOX_SORT_ORDER TABLE_HEADING_LAYOUT_BOX_SORT_ORDER_SINGLE TABLE_HEADING_LAYOUT_BOX_STATUS_SINGLE TABLE_HEADING_ACTION
    --------------------------------

And the options display as "TEXT_OFF or TEXT_RIGHT" instead of just "OFF or RIGHT".

I thought this was a Language file problem.. but am unsure of what I need to do to fix. Thanks for the help.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Admin Console Not Displaying Correctly

Best option is to use Admin - Tools - Developers Tool Kit to search for one or more of those strings to see where they're defined. It's probably a missing or corrupted language file.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for the help!

I ran a search string & came up with this. Not sure exactly what to do. Looks like the "Because it already exists", might be an issue.

Line #49 : UPDATE product_type_layout SET configuration_value = @t1 WHERE configuration_key = \'KEY_NAME_TO_CHECK_HERE\';<br />

Line #74 : define('REASON_PRODUCT_TYPE_LAYOUT_KEY_ALREADY_EXISTS','Cannot insert prod-type-layout configuration_key "%s" because it already exists');

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by collguy82 View Post
    Thanks for the help!

I ran a search string & came up with this. Not sure exactly what to do. Looks like the "Because it already exists", might be an issue.

Line #49 : UPDATE product_type_layout SET configuration_value = @t1 WHERE configuration_key = \'KEY_NAME_TO_CHECK_HERE\';<br />

Line #74 : define('REASON_PRODUCT_TYPE_LAYOUT_KEY_ALREADY_EXISTS','Cannot insert prod-type-layout configuration_key "%s" because it already exists');
    No. None of that is relevant at all.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by collguy82 View Post
    Lot's of items within my admin area have extra text. Everything still works fine, but there's tons of extra stuff. For example. In the Tools> Layout Boxes Controller, this is how the heading displays;

TABLE_HEADING_LAYOUT_BOX_NAME TABLE_HEADING_LAYOUT_BOX_STATUS TABLE_HEADING_LAYOUT_BOX_LOCATION TABLE_HEADING_LAYOUT_BOX_SORT_ORDER TABLE_HEADING_LAYOUT_BOX_SORT_ORDER_SINGLE TABLE_HEADING_LAYOUT_BOX_STATUS_SINGLE TABLE_HEADING_ACTION
    --------------------------------

And the options display as "TEXT_OFF or TEXT_RIGHT" instead of just "OFF or RIGHT".

I thought this was a Language file problem.. but am unsure of what I need to do to fix. Thanks for the help.
    Yes, it's a language file problem. Sounds like many of your language files under /admin/includes/languages/, and its subfolders, are missing or damaged or incomplete.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

I reloaded them all, and it fixed it. Thanks Guys!