Page 111 of 326 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 3251
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Cherry Zen Template Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by jettrue View Post
    No, the categories mod you are using no longer uses category-top. View the source of your site after you click on a category... in the source there is no category-top to be found ANYWHERE. You should ask in the thread for that mod if there is one, and you can style that menu in stylesheet_categories_menu.css.
    um, it's not the site in my sig, and I have since reactivated the default category section as well (which is not modified) & cannot manage to alter sections of ONLY the category sidebox, either nothing happens or all links change, or center box as well, or all left sideboxes

It is here:
    http://www.mayanconnection.com/_new
    & as mentioned, I've tried a number of things, I've already looked at the source & tried every class I could see, not just category-top, that's why I was wondering if it's something related to this template?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by sleepless View Post
    Hi Jade,

I actually have a question for the Simple Zen template but couldn't find a thread for that. I just switched to the Simple template and usually make my buttons to match the site or duplicate yours if I need more. But...I can't duplicate this one. Do you, by any chance, have a wishlist button for this template. I would gladly pay for you to make one if not. Just pm me with details.
    The template is on my adult site:
    http://www.sleeplessnightsonline.com/

Thanks again for yet another great template!

Kelly
    Simple Zen Thread:
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44474

I don't have one made... can make one in the next few days.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Snuggle Bug View Post
    um, it's not the site in my sig
    Sorry, my mind reading isn't working today.
    It is here:
    http://www.mayanconnection.com/_new
    & as mentioned, I've tried a number of things, I've already looked at the source & tried every class I could see, not just category-top, that's why I was wondering if it's something related to this template?
    since there is a color defined for a:link in this template, you can do this:

a.category-top:link {color:#000000;font-weight:bold;}

Plugin Contributions

Hi Jade,

The code works and the css lines keeps the dots from appearing . The gap is still there, but now it only appears when there is an item in the cart. And the notice bar that is supposed to come up and say you have successfully added the item to your cart, doesn't come up anymore. Maybe that is a clue that will help the diagnosis?

Weird huh?

Code:

<!--bof-view cart and checkout now links-->   
    <?php if ($_SESSION['cart']->count_contents() != 0) { ?>
    <div id="ezLinks">
    <ul class="forward">
    <li><a href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART, '', 'NONSSL'); ?>"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_CART_CONTENTS; ?></a></li>|  
    <li><a href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL'); ?>"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_CHECKOUT; ?></a></li>
    </ul>
    </div>
    <?php }?>
    <!--eof-view cart and checkout now links-->
    Thanks!
    Last edited by gsdcypher; 24 Mar 2008 at 10:27 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jettrue View Post
    since there is a color defined for a:link in this template, you can do this:

a.category-top:link {color:#000000;font-weight:bold;}
    Causes no change on either category menu

Plugin Contributions

Causes no change on either category menu
    nevermind, finally got it figured out, thx for the help. I was using the right coding, but was adding to the bottom of the stylesheet, & the code just above was missing a }

Plugin Contributions

reposting problem I am experiencing with the large image on product info pages.

This problem is to do with the drop shadow on product images and the zen lightbox mod.

When you are using this template along with zen lightbox, something throws the drop image out. I managed to fix this using some instruction found in this thread.

Open your //cherry_zen/templates/tpl_modules_main_product_image.php file.

Around line 35, DELETE this:
    Code:

if (ZEN_LIGHTBOX_STATUS == 'true') {

echo '<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript"><!--
    document.write(\'<a href="' . zen_lightbox($products_image_large, addslashes($products_name), LARGE_IMAGE_WIDTH, LARGE_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '" rel="lightbox[gallery]" title="' . addslashes($zen_lightbox_products_name) . '">' . zen_image($products_image_medium, addslashes($products_name), MEDIUM_IMAGE_WIDTH, MEDIUM_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '<br /><span class="imgLink">' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</span></a>\')//--></script>';

} else {

document.write(\'<a href="javascriptopupWindow(\\\'' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $_GET['products_id']) . '\\\')">' . zen_image($products_image_medium, addslashes($products_name), MEDIUM_IMAGE_WIDTH, MEDIUM_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '<br /><span class="imgLink">' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</span></a>\')//--></script>';

}

AND REPLACE IT WITH THIS:

Code:

if (ZEN_LIGHTBOX_STATUS == 'true') {

document.write(\'<a href="' . zen_lightbox($products_image_large, addslashes($products_name), LARGE_IMAGE_WIDTH, LARGE_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '" rel="lightbox[gallery]" title="' . addslashes($zen_lightbox_products_name) . '">' . zen_image($products_image_medium, addslashes($products_name), MEDIUM_IMAGE_WIDTH, MEDIUM_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '</div></a>\')//--></script>';

} else {

document.write(\'<a href="javascriptopupWindow(\\\'' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $_GET['products_id']) . '\\\')">' . zen_image($products_image_medium, addslashes($products_name), MEDIUM_IMAGE_WIDTH, MEDIUM_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '</div></a>\')//--></script>';

}

Around line 41 look for this line:
    <!-- eof Zen Lightbox v1.4 aclarke 2007-09-15 -->

On the next line insert this code:
    Code:

<div id="productMainImage" class="centeredContent back">

Insert this code at the very BOTTOM after the </div> tag:
    Code:

<p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><br />
    <div id="productMainImage2" class="centeredContent back"><span class="imgLink"><a href="<? zen_lightbox($products_image_large, addslashes($products_name), LARGE_IMAGE_WIDTH, LARGE_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '" rel="lightbox[gallery]" title="' . addslashes($zen_lightbox_products_name); ?>">&nbsp;&nbsp;larger image</a></span></div>

Now open your //cherry_zen/css/stylesheet.css and insert this into your stylesheet:

Code:

#productMainImage2 {
    float:left;
    margin: -5px 0 0 10px !important;
    margin: -5px 0 0 5px;
    }

The first margin entries (-5px) above will move the text up or down relative to the picture depending on the number you use.
    But as soon as I did this, it fixed the initial problem but created another problem where as on the product info page, when you click on the text link "larger Image" it takes you back to the index page instead of opening up the image.

Any suggestions on how to fix would be much appreciated!!. link to a product can be found by Clicking Here

TIA

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by gsdcypher View Post
    Hi Jade,

The code works and the css lines keeps the dots from appearing . The gap is still there, but now it only appears when there is an item in the cart. And the notice bar that is supposed to come up and say you have successfully added the item to your cart, doesn't come up anymore. Maybe that is a clue that will help the diagnosis?

Weird huh?

Code:

<!--bof-view cart and checkout now links-->   
    <?php if ($_SESSION['cart']->count_contents() != 0) { ?>
    <div id="ezLinks">
    <ul class="forward">
    <li><a href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART, '', 'NONSSL'); ?>"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_CART_CONTENTS; ?></a></li>|  
    <li><a href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL'); ?>"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_CHECKOUT; ?></a></li>
    </ul>
    </div>
    <?php }?>
    <!--eof-view cart and checkout now links-->
    Thanks!
    I'm not seeing the ezLinks css uploaded to your site?

As for the message, the code above shouldn't affect it. You didn't miss the closing <?php }?> in the above code, right?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlynights View Post
    reposting problem I am experiencing with the large image on product info pages.

This problem is to do with the drop shadow on product images and the zen lightbox mod.

When you are using this template along with zen lightbox, something throws the drop image out. I managed to fix this using some instruction found in this thread.

But as soon as I did this, it fixed the initial problem but created another problem where as on the product info page, when you click on the text link "larger Image" it takes you back to the index page instead of opening up the image.

Any suggestions on how to fix would be much appreciated!!. link to a product can be found by Clicking Here

TIA
    Since I don't use the lightbox mod, this is hard for me to test. I'll try to take a look in the next few days, but it might take me a bit.

Plugin Contributions

I am having a problem with the header bar. I have my site set up in engish and in portuguese. When I have the page in portuguese the words on the "shopping cart" ("carrinho de compras" in portuguese) link on the header bar wrap and fall out of line with the rest of the header bar. How can I set it so that the width of the category changes automatically to accomodate the longer words and avoid having the text wrap.