Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Export orders Version 1.3.0 Released.

Quote Originally Posted by econcepts View Post
    Ok, here is the direct link to the page you can download this new 1.3.0 version from if you don't want to wait for it to be activated in the Zen Cart downloads section (it has been submitted ... just waiting for the Zen Cart team to activate it.)

http://www.zencartoptimization.com/downloads/
    Thanks for keeping this up-to-date. I'm looking forward to messing with it.

Naive question: is this essentially a much more robust version of Orders Exporter?

THANKS AGAIN!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by IdeaShop View Post
    Thanks for keeping this up-to-date. I'm looking forward to messing with it.

Naive question: is this essentially a much more robust version of Orders Exporter?

THANKS AGAIN!
    There is actually a 1.3.1 version now out (at the same link posted previously) which addresses a few bugs the 1.3.0 version had. Will post that officially to the Zen Downloads section after I see how it fairs with those using it.

I don't know how the Orders Exporter works to be honest (never used it) so I don't know if it is a more robust version. I saw that the orders exporter is based off of Easy Populate so that may be a little different (mine was basically written years ago from scratch for the most part.)
    Eric
    20 Ways to Increase Sales Using Zen Cart
    Zen Cart contribs: Simple Google Analytics, Export Shipping Information

Plugin Contributions

Once this mod is up and running, could the csv file be automatically generated using a cron job?

Thanks!
    Danielle

what are the chances there is an update for the 1.3.9h version??? I could really use a mod like this.

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle View Post
    Once this mod is up and running, could the csv file be automatically generated using a cron job?

Thanks!
    With a number of adjustments (and a new file ready for cron) yes. I have built this custom type of job for a number of users. If interested, send me a private message and we can go over details etc...

I've customized it for number of people where it not only runs the cron job, but emails (or even FTP's) the completed file to the supplier for fulfillment.
    Eric

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by evaudio View Post
    what are the chances there is an update for the 1.3.9h version??? I could really use a mod like this.

Thanks
    This should work on all version of Zen cart just fine. I'm running it on a few 1.3.9h installs with no issues.
    Eric

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Export orders to Spreadsheet / Excel to email to suppliers

How hard would it be to split my attributes into separate columns? I am using flexible attributes and I am running up to 13 attributes for some products.

Plugin Contributions

This looks like a great tool and I will use it to import to my sage peachtree accounting package.

I have installed it and did my 1st 'test mode' export and had the check box for ISO Country Code (2 Character) checked and received this error.

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND cc.countries_name = o.delivery_country WHERE o.orders_id = ot.orders_id AND' at line 1
    in:
    [SELECT o.orders_id, customers_email_address, delivery_name, delivery_company, delivery_street_address, delivery_suburb, delivery_city, delivery_postcode, delivery_state, delivery_country, shipping_method, customers_telephone, order_total, op.products_model, products_name, op.products_price, final_price, op.products_quantity, date_purchased, ot.value, orders_products_id, order_tax, o.orders_status, o.payment_method, cc.countries_iso_code_2 FROM (zen_orders o LEFT JOIN zen_orders_products op ON o.orders_id = op.orders_id), zen_orders_total ot, zen_countries cc AND cc.countries_name = o.delivery_country WHERE o.orders_id = ot.orders_id AND ot.class = 'ot_shipping' AND downloaded_ship='no' ORDER BY orders_id ASC]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

Unchecking the ISO Country Code (2 Character) option
    runs fine.

BowEquipped.com
    ver 1.3.9.f

Any ideas what i did wrong?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by econcepts View Post
    I could pretty easily add order information as well. What part of the order information are you looking for?

Is there a way to export the State names in Abbreviations instead of the full name?

Plugin Contributions

Just installed the latest version in 1.5 store but I get nothing in my tools menu. Tried in different browsers too. I do have the "orders export" add-on installed, could that mess things up? All files uploaded and confirmed and ran the sql with no problem, any ideas?

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast