Page 180 of 326 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182190230280 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 3251

Default Re: Cherry Zen Template Support Thread

Hello,
    I'm having 2 separate issues I'm hoping someone can help with either or both.

On the search box in the left nav column; the term search is not centered in the box. How do I fix this? I've checked in the template and can't find where to center it.

In the pop up boxes; I am using a dark image background, when a pop up box is triggered, it has the dark image background and dark text. Almost impossible to read. How can I override this and just have a plain white background or change the text in the pop up boxes to white. Either way as long it legible...... This is happening with all of the pop up boxes so it is a sitewide setting.

The link to the site is

http://pipersparlor.com/index.php?ma...dvanced_search

That goes to the advanced search page, notice the search issue on left nav column, top box in column... and for the pop up issue trigger the search help box.

Thank you,
    Jim

[FONT="System"][WARNING][/FONT] This is a lingerie site. nothing you won't see in Victoria's or Fredrick's. That way there are no surprises

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jettrue View Post
    Open up includes/templates/cherry_zen/css/stylesheet.css, and remove the chunk at the bottom of the page starting with #loginBody
    thanks for the prompt reply, but i dont seem to have any chunk of code starting with #loginBody in my stylesheet.css =(

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Xerxas View Post
    thanks for the prompt reply, but i dont seem to have any chunk of code starting with #loginBody in my stylesheet.css =(
    Check again, its probably there, or you wouldn't be having this issue. This is the code that needs to be removed:

#loginBody #navColumnOne, #loginBody #navColumnTwo {
    display:none;
    }
    #loginBody .contentWrap {
    background:#fff;
    clear:both;
    }
    #loginBody .outer {
    padding:0!important;
    }
    #loginBody .float-wrap {
    width:90%
    }

if you still don't see that, please post a link to your site.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by JMcGov View Post
    [COLOR="Black"]Hello,
    I'm having 2 separate issues I'm hoping someone can help with either or both.

On the search box in the left nav column; the term search is not centered in the box. How do I fix this? I've checked in the template and can't find where to center it.

In the pop up boxes; I am using a dark image background, when a pop up box is triggered, it has the dark image background and dark text. Almost impossible to read. How can I override this and just have a plain white background or change the text in the pop up boxes to white. Either way as long it legible...... This is happening with all of the pop up boxes so it is a sitewide setting.

Thank you,
    Jim
    1. in stylesheet.css, add margin-left:0px; to input.search

2. Add this to your stylesheet.css:

#popupShippingEstimator, #popupSearchHelp, #popupAdditionalImage, #popupImage, #popupCVVHelp, #popupCouponHelp, #popupAtrribsQuantityPricesHelp, #infoShoppingCart {
    background-color: #ffffff;
    }

1. in stylesheet.css, add margin-left:0px; to input.search

2. Add this to your stylesheet.css:

#popupShippingEstimator, #popupSearchHelp, #popupAdditionalImage, #popupImage, #popupCVVHelp, #popupCouponHelp, #popupAtrribsQuantityPricesHelp, #infoShoppingCart {
    background-color: #ffffff;
    }
    Thank you jettrue,
    That took care of the popups, actually it didn't need the words "-color". I got rid of that and worked perfectly.

However.... lol On the first part, I don't think I explained myself well... it's not the actual search input field I want to center. It's the header for the search box. The word "search" is on the left of the header for the box while all the other boxes have the header centered.

Sorry for any confusion.
    Thank you,
    Jim

http://pipersparlor.com/index.php?ma...dvanced_search

[Standard Disclaimer] This is a lingerie site. Just like Victoria's or Frederick's. But fair warning.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by JMcGov View Post
    [COLOR="Black"]Thank you jettrue,
    That took care of the popups, actually it didn't need the words "-color". I got rid of that and worked perfectly.

However.... lol On the first part, I don't think I explained myself well... it's not the actual search input field I want to center. It's the header for the search box. The word "search" is on the left of the header for the box while all the other boxes have the header centered.
    That's not standard in the template, this chunk of code you added is causing it:

/* centers text in subscribe box */
    #subscribeContent .sideBoxContent centeredContent, label {
    float: left;
    }

Plugin Contributions

Hi Jade,

Great template! I have a quick question.....how do you get the sideboxes to display only on the right side? I have them displaying there at 200px but when you visit a product, all the sideboxes move to the left and overlap all of my text, in fact all the text goes to the sidebox width...very strange.

Sorry if this has already been answered in a previous post but I had a look and couldn't find any answers.

Thanks for your help!
    Online skin care and cosmetics
    http://www.beautyxpress.com.au

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by bx1 View Post
    Hi Jade,

Great template! I have a quick question.....how do you get the sideboxes to display only on the right side? I have them displaying there at 200px but when you visit a product, all the sideboxes move to the left and overlap all of my text, in fact all the text goes to the sidebox width...very strange.

Sorry if this has already been answered in a previous post but I had a look and couldn't find any answers.

Thanks for your help!
    Could I see a link please?

Plugin Contributions

Default Changing Menu Button Color

Hi,

I changed the button colors in a quick and dirty way that I thought I'd share.

1. Open tabrightE.gif of the original color in Photoshop.

2. Change the color mode to RGB (image/mode/RGB color).

3. Create a new layer above tabrightE. Select a rectangle half the width of tabrightE but just as high, and fill it with the color you're trying to match. You should see the rectangle of color sitting on top of tabrightE.

4. Create an adjustment layer between your new layer and tabrightE. It should be a hue/saturation layer.

5. Now just tweak the slider bars on the adjustment layer until tabrightE visually looks as close to your rectangle of color as you can get it. I focused mainly on the top half of tabrightE.

Once this looks close enough, hide the rectangle layer (or delete it), open all the other images for the original color and just drag the adjustment layer into each. All of the images will now look the same.

I know that making it so that it visually matches isn't an exact science, but since the buttons have a gradient anyway, it should be good enough.

Make sure you save the images under a new directory for your color.

Plugin Contributions

Could I see a link please?
    Hi Jade,

The site is on my computer so I have included an image of the product page. Hopefully this is enough. Thanks for your reply!

Online skin care and cosmetics
    http://www.beautyxpress.com.au