Plugin Contributions

Default Site gets extremely large. Text, login boxes and everything please help

Hello everyone for some reason my site gets really large. The text in the sideboxes are out of the box because they are so large and so forth. The site is

http://www.wpc-consulting.com/~stxmill/

The weird thing is that it only happens on like slower internet or something. I haven't seen it happen on my PC at home once. But when I go on my laptop with the same internet browser on a slower internet and it really gets blown up. Has anyone seen this or know how to fix this. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Site gets extremely large. Text, login boxes and everything please help

I looked at your css files and did not see any definitions for your "greetings" or "content" classes. You will need to define these to format your content properly.

Not sure why you are using the "<font size="4px>" tags...the 4px can only be understood by the <style> tag.

Anyway, those simple addition of the definitions should help your content's format.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Site gets extremely large. Text, login boxes and everything please help

Quote Originally Posted by trungdang View Post
    I looked at your css files and did not see any definitions for your "greetings" or "content" classes. You will need to define these to format your content properly.

Not sure why you are using the "<font size="4px>" tags...the 4px can only be understood by the <style> tag.

Anyway, those simple addition of the definitions should help your content's format.
    Sorry I am not sure exactly how to do this. I am very new and some times it takes me a while to catch on to what I need to do. Can you explain what needs to happen to make sure this doesn't happen. Also what should the font size be set to instead of 4px? Thanks for the reply!