Page 41 of 248 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Reward Points Module- Live Release now available.

Thanks for this, everything is working great accept for 1 thing. I have "Adjust Reward Points for Sales/Specials" set up so that you will earn points based on whatever the sale price is, not the regular price. This is confirmed when you click on an item. For example, if a product is on sale for $17.00, marked down from $20.00 it shows in red text that you will earn 170 points. This part is working correctly. However, on Step 2 of the check-out page it shows that you will earn 200 points. I also have "Allow Redeem of Reward Points on Order Total or Subtotal" set to subtotal, so that you won't earn points on S$H fees.

Am I missing another setting that needs to be fixed?

Plugin Contributions

I have set a up a group called Wholesale and these customers will always receive a 10% discount. I also want them to earn rewards along with everyone else.. but when I am logged in as a Wholesale customer and try a test purchase I am earning the rewards points correctly but my 10% discount is nowhere to be seen. Is it not possible to get the discount and earn points at the same time?

Quote Originally Posted by lilshopofsecrets View Post
    I have set a up a group called Wholesale and these customers will always receive a 10% discount. I also want them to earn rewards along with everyone else.. but when I am logged in as a Wholesale customer and try a test purchase I am earning the rewards points correctly but my 10% discount is nowhere to be seen. Is it not possible to get the discount and earn points at the same time?
    When you've tested it, have you gone all the way through the process (ie completed checkout)?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by beadfaery View Post
    When you've tested it, have you gone all the way through the process (ie completed checkout)?
    Yes I have gone all the way through. I have tried it both redeeming points and not redeeming points and both ways my 10% discount never showed up. It seems as though this mod just cancels out the group discounts.

Plugin Contributions

Is there a way to prevent orders being paid with a gift certificate to receive points? I know that I can prevent the purchase of the gift certificate from receiving points, but I would rather the person who buys the certificate be rewarded than the person who is receiving the gift. Also, can I prevent points from being used to purchase gift certificates? I'm sorry if these questions have already been answered, but I have read through the posts and nothing came up in my searches.

Yes I have gone all the way through. I have tried it both redeeming points and not redeeming points and both ways my 10% discount never showed up. It seems as though this mod just cancels out the group discounts.
    Hmmmmmm? I tested it with mine as soon as I saw your question and it worked fine for me??
    Sorry....no help, but at least we've established it's not the mod.
    I'm sure when Andrew's here, he'll be able to solve it

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by hem View Post
    Yes, that's the issue. Regular Paypal works. Paypal IPN (like Google Checkout) however does not use the same 'path' as any of the other payment methods and so the reward point mod never gets called.

I've tried various ideas to affect a workaround but none of them have been satisfactory. At this stage I think the only way around it is to modify the core code for the Paypal IPN (and Google Checkout) payment modules.
    I have a updated reward point notify class which hopefully resolves the IPN issue. Is there anyone who would like to take it for a test drive???
    Andrew

Andrew Moore
    Omnicia Agile Development
    www.omnicia.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by 0be1 View Post
    I had a problem with it the first time installing and then I realized it was my fault (due to a mysql version). Do you know how I can make this work with zc 1.3.7.1, mysql 4.0.26, and php 4.4.4.

tia...

0be1
    The mod will not work with any version of MySQL lower than v4.2. But as v5 is the current standard and v6 is in the pipeline maybe you should go and talk to your ISP about them upgrading.
    Andrew

Andrew Moore
    www.omnicia.com

Plugin Contributions

The mod does not change any of the pricing in an order so I'm afraid your discount issue lies elsewhere.
    Andrew

Andrew Moore
    www.omnicia.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Boogy View Post
    Thanks for this, everything is working great accept for 1 thing. I have "Adjust Reward Points for Sales/Specials" set up so that you will earn points based on whatever the sale price is, not the regular price. This is confirmed when you click on an item. For example, if a product is on sale for $17.00, marked down from $20.00 it shows in red text that you will earn 170 points. This part is working correctly. However, on Step 2 of the check-out page it shows that you will earn 200 points. I also have "Allow Redeem of Reward Points on Order Total or Subtotal" set to subtotal, so that you won't earn points on S$H fees.

Am I missing another setting that needs to be fixed?
    I'll double check this- it sounds like you are set up correctly.
    Andrew

Andrew Moore
    www.omnicia.com