Page 382 of 394 FirstFirst ... 282332372380381382383384392 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,820 of 3932
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Google Checkout module for ZC 1.3.x (beta)

Quote Originally Posted by discoverytdi View Post
    HI Just reading the requirements for google check and it mentions needing an ssl cert do I really need one as I'll only be using GC and pay pal and if not what is the API callback URL:
    cheers
    An SSL is a requirement of Google Checkout when in production mode, as this allows Google to securely call the response handler to provide the details of the payment.

Without an SSL (even if htaccess Basic Authentication is enabled) a hacker could sniff out the response, and post back to your URL stating their order has been paid for...

A list of SSL Root Certificates that are supported can be found here: https://support.google.com/checkout/...B&answer=57856

I know that 123-Reg certificates (UK Based) are fairly cheap and work fine
    Matt Clements
    Freelance Web Developer & Designer | Wholesale Party Supplies | Party Supplies
    Please note that the forum is free, but PMs and emails are treated as quote requests.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mattclements View Post
    Hello,
    I presume this is a duplicate post of this one: http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=192956

If so, I have now responded on this post with a customised version of your template with the correct changes.
    HI Matt your a star I did have a eureka moment last night about a conflict in the files you metioned and you've beat me to it. ive used the includes folder in your zip not the one named __MACOSX i assume thats is correct as I've just tried it and everything is fine with the template ( I have had some fun with this template in the past due to anomalies in some of the files but I like it so I've kept on with it) just tried a test purchase and it went through fine apart from nort registering with zen admin which I expected with no ssl next on the list is get one. once again thank you verey much it's people like you that make zen cart what it is
    What ever your doing remember to KISS ( Keep It Simple Stupid )

Plugin Contributions

I know that 123-Reg certificates (UK Based) are fairly cheap and work fine
    Cheers Matt I also see the accept strtcoms free one might give that one a go, been some good reviews abot it
    Last edited by discoverytdi; 26 Feb 2012 at 03:46 PM.

Plugin Contributions

HI Matt your a star I did have a eureka moment last night about a conflict in the files you metioned and you've beat me to it. ive used the includes folder in your zip not the one named __MACOSX i assume thats is correct as I've just tried it and everything is fine with the template ( I have had some fun with this template in the past due to anomalies in some of the files but I like it so I've kept on with it) just tried a test purchase and it went through fine apart from nort registering with zen admin which I expected with no ssl next on the list is get one. once again thank you verey much it's people like you that make zen cart what it is
    Cool - not a problem - Yes the __MACOSX folders are removed when I use GIT to upload, but I just zipped and uploaded for you so it left all these included...

If you look at your Google Checkout Panel under Tools > Integration Console - if this says something about javax.sun SSL then you know this is the case :)
    Matt Clements
    Please note that the forum is free, but PMs and emails are treated as quote requests.

Plugin Contributions

Cool - not a problem - Yes the __MACOSX folders are removed when I use GIT to upload, but I just zipped and uploaded for you so it left all these included...

If you look at your Google Checkout Panel under Tools > Integration Console - if this says something about javax.sun SSL then you know this is the case :)
    26 Feb 2012 06:55:51 PST
    Error: We encountered an error trying to access your server at https://www.rvsolarsystems.co.uk/tes...nsehandler.php -- the error we got is java.io.IOException: Error 'SSL_CERTIFICATE_ERROR' connecting to url 'https://www.rvsolarsystems.co.uk/test/googlecheckout/responsehandler.php'. english translation no ssl as expected but the trasaction is showing in my GCO account so just an ssl needed

Plugin Contributions

26 Feb 2012 06:55:51 PST
    Error: We encountered an error trying to access your server at https://www.rvsolarsystems.co.uk/tes...nsehandler.php -- the error we got is java.io.IOException: Error 'SSL_CERTIFICATE_ERROR' connecting to url 'https://www.rvsolarsystems.co.uk/test/googlecheckout/responsehandler.php'. english translation no ssl as expected but the trasaction is showing in my GCO account so just an ssl needed
    Yep - Just an SSL needed and you're all set! Feel free to post back if you have any further issues. Also I have updated my site with more details including a revision history (and donate button to keep the development going!)

http://www.mattclements.co.uk/os-pro...t-for-zencart/
    Matt Clements

Plugin Contributions

Are you able to get usps first class international to pass through? Since the usps update it has not work and is making a lot of people upset.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by new2u View Post
    Are you able to get usps first class international to pass through? Since the usps update it has not work and is making a lot of people upset.
    Hello there,
    I cannot see why it won't work and will test this tonight and post back later for you.

I am UK based so haven't used this method before.

Regards,
    Matt
    Matt Clements

Plugin Contributions

Just a quick note that Version 1.5.0 has now been released via the Add-On's section (rather than just through Git Hub)

Download Here
    Matt Clements

Plugin Contributions

Hello there,
    I cannot see why it won't work and will test this tonight and post back later for you.

I am UK based so haven't used this method before.

Regards,
    Matt
    I can confirm that both the old & new USPS modules work correctly with this module, and the shipping rates are loaded correctly.

Is this still causing you an issue? The noticeable thing for me is when I go to the Google Checkout page, the Shipping shows as Shipping ($0.00) for up to around 5 seconds, while it loads the shipping rates from USPS via your site.

Regards,
    Matt
    Matt Clements