Page 180 of 373 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182190230280 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 3721
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Zen Lightbox...

The gallery is integrated within the site. The link you clicked last was the index of the gallery folder which should be included in page_2, it will show the thumbnails but not work in a lightbox as the links to the javascript are not related to this page but page_3.

Here is the working gallery with the new page created http://131.103.66.217/index.php?main_page=gallery as you can see, all working fine so the problem is somewhere with the define page_2 and page_3 code. I'm leaving fixing those on hold for now, other things to do before the site goes live.

Thanks again for your time and a great mod!

Plugin Contributions

Hi all. This is an awesome mod. It took me a little to get working right, but now I'm after just that little bit more out of it.

I have copied the 'jscript_zen_lightbox.php' file to '/includes/modules/pages/login' and '/includes/modules/pages/contact_us' but I am still getting the old pages loading. Is there something that i'm overlooking here? Any help would be appreciated.

Dean.

Plugin Contributions

@mpfourm:

do you have images on the login and contact us pages? It won't change the look it is just supposed to allow the lightbox effect on the images there...I am fairly sure but someone will correct me if I am wrong

Plugin Contributions

Ahhhh, dumb dumb dumb. I was under the impression that it would do the whole page hence why I thought it would look good if I could get the login page to do it.

Hmmm, I'll go and sit in the corner now.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mpforum View Post
    Ahhhh, dumb dumb dumb. I was under the impression that it would do the whole page hence why I thought it would look good if I could get the login page to do it.

Hmmm, I'll go and sit in the corner now.

It's ok, I have done some pretty dumb stuff myself so you won't be in that corner alone.

Plugin Contributions

Hey Dark Angel,
    Maybe you can help me again. I had lightbox working perfectly, then I added a new template. I went in and added the lightbox folders to all the new template directories like I did the first time. Now Lightbox works, but it doesnt show the additional images. Just the main one. Any suggestions?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by megetweh View Post
    Hey Dark Angel,
    Maybe you can help me again. I had lightbox working perfectly, then I added a new template. I went in and added the lightbox folders to all the new template directories like I did the first time. Now Lightbox works, but it doesnt show the additional images. Just the main one. Any suggestions?

Is it a paid theme from somewhere else? It kind of depends on the theme...I found that some paid themes won't play nice with this lightbox due to their own jscripting throughout.

What theme is it?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngel View Post
    Is it a paid theme from somewhere else? It kind of depends on the theme...I found that some paid themes won't play nice with this lightbox due to their own jscripting throughout.

What theme is it?
    Actually, it is a paid theme. You can view it here:
    http://demo.zen-cart-power.com/elect...&products_id=7

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by megetweh View Post
    Actually, it is a paid theme. You can view it here:
    http://demo.zen-cart-power.com/elect...&products_id=7

Yup it does look like the ones that I was speaking of. They also had that flash type of item on their main page. There is a lightbox that works with it and what you need to do is uninstall the one you have now --- uninstall the SQL also --- remove all files associated with it.

Then download the lightbox zip. I do not know if linking to is permitted since it is off site so pm or email me

comartdw @ cableone.net

I can get you the link.

ALSO: you can try this...go to the configuration in admin and the lightbox controls....set it to NOT show the main image, see if that helps since you do see the lightbox effect with the store right now.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngel View Post
    Yup it does look like the ones that I was speaking of. They also had that flash type of item on their main page. There is a lightbox that works with it and what you need to do is uninstall the one you have now --- uninstall the SQL also --- remove all files associated with it.

Then download the lightbox zip. I do not know if linking to is permitted since it is off site so pm or email me

comartdw @ cableone.net

I can get you the link.

ALSO: you can try this...go to the configuration in admin and the lightbox controls....set it to NOT show the main image, see if that helps since you do see the lightbox effect with the store right now.
    Thanks. I will send you a pm. Also, how do you run the uninstall again?