Page 64 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: usps.com Click-n-ship AutoFill Button Contrib

Quote Originally Posted by jackie.taferner View Post
    Ses707, can you do me a favor and download the latest copy that I posted, and make sure your latest version is there? I think it is, but there have been many posts so I can't be 100% sure :)
    AHHHH, what a mess! The attached is really, really, really fixed ... for 1.3.9 and for 1.5 ... including mass sql changes. Tested on an existing and a clean install. Works for me, report if not for you. Please update or remove your download so people don't report problems with the old.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ses707 View Post
    Works for me, report if not for you.
    I just reinstalled everything ans it still does not work. When I install the sql file, I get an error. I know that you say I can ignore that, but there is no menu entry under the config heading.

When I do attempt to use the add-on, I get the same results stated in my earlier post. The "ship from another zipcode" is checked, and the zip code, Lbs, oz, and insurance is filled with "USPS_DELIVERY_OTHER_ZIPCODE"
    Steve Pembleton
    www.cheapjumprings.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by SPembleton View Post
    I just reinstalled everything ans it still does not work. When I install the sql file, I get an error. I know that you say I can ignore that, but there is no menu entry under the config heading.

When I do attempt to use the add-on, I get the same results stated in my earlier post. The "ship from another zipcode" is checked, and the zip code, Lbs, oz, and insurance is filled with "USPS_DELIVERY_OTHER_ZIPCODE"
    When you get the error press the refresh button on your browser and you should get the ZC admin with a success, a warning, and an error bar at the top of the page. I did see that a couple of times and thought I had cleaned it up as it stopped happening. Also check that you are loading all files into their respective sub-directories in your /admin folder.

Plugin Contributions

The sql patch doesn't work for me. Refreshing doesn't help and I get no configuration settings.
    Here's the error I get:
    1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ALTER TABLE orders DROP total_weight' at line 1
    in:
    [INSERT INTO configuration VALUES (NULL, 'Return: Tracking Email', 'USPS_RETURN_TRACKING_EMAIL', '', 'Set this to the email address used for receiving tracking updates. ', @gid, '41', now(), now(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Return: Tracking Notify via Email (checkbox)', 'USPS_RETURN_TRACKING_EMAIL_NOTIFY', 'false', 'Set this to true if you want to check the tracking notifications checkbox to receive tracking updates to the email specified.', @gid, '42', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('true', 'false'),"), (NULL, 'Delivery: Default Notify via Email (checkbox)', 'USPS_DELIVERY_DEFAULT_EMAIL_NOTIFY', 'true', 'Set this to true if you want the Notify By Email checkbox checked by default', @gid, '45', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('true', 'false'),"), (NULL, 'Delivery: Default Contents Value', 'USPS_DELIVERY_DEFAULT_CONTENTS_VALUE', '', 'Set this to total or subtotal if you want to use that order value for the declaration value, or set this to a price if you want a default contents value for International shipping, or leave blank to not use it', @gid, '50', now(), now(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Delivery: Default Weight (Pounds)', 'USPS_DELIVERY_DEFAULT_WEIGHTS_POUNDS', '', 'Set this to the default weight in pounds. Useful if you sell only one type of item. Leave blank if using the order total weight', @gid, '55', now(), now(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Delivery: Default Weight (Ounces)', 'USPS_DELIVERY_DEFAULT_WEIGHTS_OUNCES', '', 'Set this to the default weight in ounces. Useful if you sell only one type of item. Leave blank if using the order total weight', @gid, '60', now(), now(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Delivery: Default Shipping from Same ZipCode (Radio Button)', 'USPS_DELIVERY_SAME_ZIPCODE', 'same', 'Set this to same if you want to have your Return Address Zipcode as the default Ship-From zipcode. If set to Other, then enter in your default Ship-From zipcode in the next setting', @gid, '65', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('same', 'other'),"), (NULL, 'Delivery: Default Shipping from Other ZipCode (If Radio Button set to Other)', 'USPS_DELIVERY_OTHER_ZIPCODE', '', 'Set the default ZipCode you would like as your Ship-From zipcode. Only if the above setting is set to Other', @gid, '70', now(), now(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Delivery: Default Insurance Value', 'USPS_DELIVERY_INSURANCE_VALUE', '', 'Set to total or subtotal if you want to use that order value for the insurance value, or set to a price (i.e. 5.25) if you want to use a preset price. Or leave blank to not use it', @gid, '75', now(), now(), NULL, NULL), ALTER TABLE orders DROP total_weight;]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by sailsport1 View Post
    The sql patch doesn't work for me. Refreshing doesn't help and I get no configuration settings.
    Here's the error I get:
    1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ALTER TABLE orders DROP total_weight' at line 1
    in:
    [INSERT INTO configuration VALUES (NULL, 'Return: Tracking Email', 'USPS_RETURN_TRACKING_EMAIL', '', 'Set this to the email address used for receiving tracking updates. ', @gid, '41', now(), now(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Return: Tracking Notify via Email (checkbox)', 'USPS_RETURN_TRACKING_EMAIL_NOTIFY', 'false', 'Set this to true if you want to check the tracking notifications checkbox to receive tracking updates to the email specified.', @gid, '42', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('true', 'false'),"), (NULL, 'Delivery: Default Notify via Email (checkbox)', 'USPS_DELIVERY_DEFAULT_EMAIL_NOTIFY', 'true', 'Set this to true if you want the Notify By Email checkbox checked by default', @gid, '45', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('true', 'false'),"), (NULL, 'Delivery: Default Contents Value', 'USPS_DELIVERY_DEFAULT_CONTENTS_VALUE', '', 'Set this to total or subtotal if you want to use that order value for the declaration value, or set this to a price if you want a default contents value for International shipping, or leave blank to not use it', @gid, '50', now(), now(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Delivery: Default Weight (Pounds)', 'USPS_DELIVERY_DEFAULT_WEIGHTS_POUNDS', '', 'Set this to the default weight in pounds. Useful if you sell only one type of item. Leave blank if using the order total weight', @gid, '55', now(), now(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Delivery: Default Weight (Ounces)', 'USPS_DELIVERY_DEFAULT_WEIGHTS_OUNCES', '', 'Set this to the default weight in ounces. Useful if you sell only one type of item. Leave blank if using the order total weight', @gid, '60', now(), now(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Delivery: Default Shipping from Same ZipCode (Radio Button)', 'USPS_DELIVERY_SAME_ZIPCODE', 'same', 'Set this to same if you want to have your Return Address Zipcode as the default Ship-From zipcode. If set to Other, then enter in your default Ship-From zipcode in the next setting', @gid, '65', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('same', 'other'),"), (NULL, 'Delivery: Default Shipping from Other ZipCode (If Radio Button set to Other)', 'USPS_DELIVERY_OTHER_ZIPCODE', '', 'Set the default ZipCode you would like as your Ship-From zipcode. Only if the above setting is set to Other', @gid, '70', now(), now(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Delivery: Default Insurance Value', 'USPS_DELIVERY_INSURANCE_VALUE', '', 'Set to total or subtotal if you want to use that order value for the insurance value, or set to a price (i.e. 5.25) if you want to use a preset price. Or leave blank to not use it', @gid, '75', now(), now(), NULL, NULL), ALTER TABLE orders DROP total_weight;]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.
    Go to you Data Base and remove USPS from Configure and Configure group.
    Next install the sql file again.

Plugin Contributions

Shipping International Error

You will get an "error Return: phone number" when creating a label with Click-n-Ship. This is not an error in the USPS Click-n-Ship Config Mod.

This is on the USPS side and they are starting today to work on it. Just click on edit and manually enter your phone number.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ses707 View Post
    When you get the error press the refresh button on your browser and you should get the ZC admin with a success, a warning, and an error bar at the top of the page. I did see that a couple of times and thought I had cleaned it up as it stopped happening. Also check that you are loading all files into their respective sub-directories in your /admin folder.
    I installed twice. In each case, I deleted the file of the same name from my site before uploading the new file. Refreshing does nothing.
    Steve Pembleton
    www.cheapjumprings.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by EZorb View Post
    Go to you Data Base and remove USPS from Configure and Configure group.
    Next install the sql file again.
    Remove which USPS? I tried removing 1 from each that had reference to click-n-ship, but no luck. Same results.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by sailsport1 View Post
    Here's the error I get:
    1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ALTER TABLE orders DROP total_weight' at line 1...
    MySQL is being really helpful here, simply remove the line
    Code:
    ALTER TABLE `orders` DROP `total_weight`;
    and then rerun the install sql. That is not a necessary line and in most ZC installs it will simply show an error as a bar at the top of the screen after it has been run. What version of MySQL is balking at you?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by SPembleton View Post
    I installed twice. In each case, I deleted the file of the same name from my site before uploading the new file. Refreshing does nothing.
    If you have a site you are comfortable PM'ing me ftp, mysql, and ZC admin access I can take a look at it. From other reports this addon appears to be working correctly on most servers and without direct access or more specific errors I can't help you.

Page 64 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast