Admin - Configuration - Shipping/Packaging
Admin - Configuration Menu Items: My Store · Minimum Values · Maximum Values · Images · Customer Details · Shipping/Packaging · Product Listing · Stock · Logging · E-Mail Options · Attribute Settings · GZip Compression · Sessions · Regulations · GV Coupons · Credit Cards · Product Info · Layout Settings · Website Maintenance · New Listing · Featured Listing · All Listing · Index Listing · Define Page Status · EZ-Pages Settings
- General shipping information including locations, weight and size limits, etc.
Country of Origin
- The country of origin to be used in shipping quotes.
- Default: Selected upon installation.
- The postal code of the store to be used in shipping quotes. Note: For USA zip codes, only use your five digit zip code.
- Default: NONE
Enter the Maximum Package Weight you will ship
- Most carriers have a maximum weight limit for a single package. This is a common one for all.
- Default: 50 (assuming pounds)
Package Tare Small to Medium - added percentage:weight
- Here you define a % of product weight as packaging. This is expressed as two numbers separated by a colon. First number is a % of the weight of that will be your small package weight. Second is your small package weight maximum or upper limit.
- Default: 0:3
Larger packages - added packaging percentage:weight
- Here you define a % of product weight as packaging. This is expressed as two numbers separated by a colon. First number is a % of the weight of that will be your large package weight. Second is your large package weight average or maximum or upper limit.
- Default: 10:0
Display Number of Boxes and Weight Status
- Here you set how you want this to be displayed.
- Options are:
- 0 = off
- 1 = Boxes Only
- 2 = Weight Only
- 3 = Both Boxes and Weight
- Default: 3
Order Free Shipping 0 Weight Status
- If there is no weight to the order is shipping free? Can be set to either 0 (no) or 1 (yes).
- Default: 0
Shipping Estimator Display Settings for Shopping Cart
- Set whether a shipping estimator link is displayed in the Shopping Cart or not.
- Options are:
- 0 = Off
- 1 = Display as Button on Shopping Cart Page
- 2 = Display as Listing on Shopping Cart Page
- Default: 1