- Module Name: as2checkout Payment Handler v. 1.0
- CREATOR: Absolute Solutions <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- PURPOSE: Payment handler working with 2Checkout™
- DATE: June 2006
- VERSION COMPATIBILITY: only tested on 22.214.171.124
This module has been designed to work with the latest 2Checkout™ procedure. With this in mind, it is designed to inform 2Checkout of the products you are selling. This is over-rideable in the Admin for the module. In order for this to work, and the products to be displayed on the 2Checkout™ pages, you must download a copy of your products table to a CSV file, and then uplaod it to the 2Checkout™ Admin page. I recommend using EasyPopulate for this, although you will need to alter the CSV file you get when you perform a standard export.
This module currently uses the Authorize.net™ protocol for sending information to the 2Checkout™ server. The 2Checkout™ protocal is available, but untested within the module. The parameters required are commented out within the scripting.
Currently 2Checkout™ supports both its own protocol and the Authorize.net™ protocol, however, the two cannot be mixed.
When you use this script, you will notice that one completing the transaction, your uses are sent from 2Checkout™ to a page that redirects them to the Zen Cart™. This page is the process_2checkout page. It is necessary as 2Checkout™ will not return customers to a page with an active divert in the header.
- Install all four files included.
- Run the database_update.sql file.
- Navigate to the Admin and the payment modules page.
- Install the module.
- Enter your user id, and your secret word.
- Setup the 2Checkout™ Admin.
- You will need to setup the standard settings, such as name, bank details etc.
- Under Look & Feel, you need to set to the two return addresses to http://your_store.com/process_2checkout.php.
- Also set direct returns to YES.
- Finally, enter your secret word.
CREATE TABLE `2checkout` ( `2co_id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment, `start_time` datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00', `finish_time` datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00', `status` varchar(50) collate latin1_general_ci NOT NULL default '', `return_md5` text collate latin1_general_ci NOT NULL, `amount` float NOT NULL default '0', `2co_order_id` int(11) NOT NULL default '0', `session_id` varchar(50) collate latin1_general_ci NOT NULL default '', PRIMARY KEY (`2co_id`) ) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 COLLATE=latin1_general_ci;
- process_2checkout.php - page user returned to on completion of transaction
Support can be obtained for this module by PM within the Zen Cart™ Forum, to "ABSOLUTE", or by email: email@example.com
This module has been supported by way of contributions by: