Table orders status history
From Zen Cart(tm) Wiki
- Stores the individual updates to an order's status, as added by the Admin via the Admin > Customers > Orders page in the Admin panel.
- A unique, auto incremented value, to identify each order status history record.
Type: int(11) Null: No Default: Extra: auto-increment
- Cross-reference link to the orders table.
Type: int(11) Null: No Default: 0
- Cross-reference link to the orders_status table.
Type: int(5) Null: No Default: 0
- The date and time this record was added.
Type: datetime Null: No Default: 0001-01-01 00:00:00
- Was the customer notified by email of this update? Can be set to 0 (no) or 1 (yes),
Type: int(1) Null: Yes Default: 0
- Comments (if any) that were added when the order status was updated.
Type: text Null: Yes Default: NULL