Admin - Locations/Taxes - Tax Rates
From Zen Cart(tm) Wiki
Revision as of 02:32, 17 January 2007 by Kzutter
- Create a specific tax rate for a zone.
Adding a new tax rate
The following steps are an example of setting a tax rate definition for California:
- Go to Admin > Locations/Taxes > Tax Rates
- Click New Tax Rate ...
- Select a Tax Class Title:
- Taxable Goods
- Select a Tax Zone:
- California Tax
- Enter a Tax Rate (% is assumed - don't enter the % symbol):
- Enter a description to appear on invoices:
- CA Tax
- Set a Tax Priority:
- Click Insert ...