From Zen Cart(tm) Wiki
- Stores all the configured settings for the languages which are set up, thus enabling multi-language support. Details are used to determine which language-file directory is used to provide defined text content on each page, and to provide information needed to build language-selection menus, etc.
- A unique, auto incremented value, to identify each languages record.
Type: int(11) Null: No Default: Extra: auto_increment
- The name of the language.
Type: varchar(32) Null: No Default:
- The two character code of the language, used mostly in matching with server/browser-related responses to language-support checks, as well as for building the sideboxes which allow the customer to select their preferred language. Typically an ISO code for the language.
Type: char(2) Null: No Default:
- The name of the language icon image.
Type: varchar(64) Null: Yes Default: NULL
- The default directory for the specific language files.
Type: varchar(32) Null: Yes Default: NULL
- The sort order of the language.
Type: int(3) Null: Yes Default: NULL
languages_id: 1 name: English code: en image: icon.gif directory: english sort_order: 1