• Should I charge taxes? How much do I charge?

    You should consult your local tax authority for tax advice as it relates to your business. For professional assistance or "creative" strategies, you may want to consult a Tax Accountant or Attorney.

    Zen Cart does not supply tax advice due to the complexities of each business and locale. Determining the right strategy is the responsibility of the shopowner. Your local tax authority should be able to direct you easily.
Zen-Cart, Internet Selling Services, Klamath Falls, OR