Ezpages Footer Columns
This mod allows you to organize the ez-pages footer links into columns.
* You can choose in admin how many columns to have (up to 9).
* You can define a heading for each column (it may be an image if desired).
* You can set in admin the display order of links in each column.
* You can define one or more subheadings in each column.
* You can define a comment to go below each link.
* You can highlight the link for the current page, if any.
* You can style columns individually if desired.
* The default Home link in the footer is disabled; you can include a home link as an ez-page internal link.
* Menu display content is all compatible with multiple languages (even though stock ez-page contents are not).
Support thread at http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=171013
|Zen Cart® Versions||v1.5.0, v1.5.1|
|Last Updated by||gjh42 - 12 Dec 2012|
|Ezpages Footer Columns - Version: 1.1|
Various added or improved functions:
- You can substitute images for ez-page names by saving an image file with an appropriate name.
- You can define the image extension to be used.
- You can set images to be added before or after text instead of replacing it.
- You can define HTML code to substitute for ez-page links.
- You can arrange column links in true sub-columns under one heading, maintaining full accessibility.
- A file is included for compatibility with the Multi-Language EZ-Pages mod if desired.
|Ezpages Footer Columns - Version: 1.0|