Edit Orders v4.x for Zen Cart 1.5.x
Edit Orders is an admin module that allows store owners to edit a customer's order.
The following edit options are available:
- Change the customer, billing or shipping information on an order
- Add or delete products from an order
- Update product quantities
- Add or subtract values to/from overall order totals
SEE THE README inside the zip after downloading FOR MUCH MORE DETAILED EXPLANATION
|Zen Cart® Versions||v1.5.3, v1.5.4, v1.5.5|
|Last Updated by||lat9 - 24 Oct 2016|
|Edit Orders v4.x for Zen Cart 1.5.x - Version: v4.1.7|
This version contains the changes associated with the following issues (identified by their GitHub issue number):
#37: Modify "order.php" to include the "value" for each order-total in the order.
#34: Correct interaction with "ot_cod_fee".
#35: Correctly handle taxable order-totals.
#38: Correct currency-related rounding issues.
|Edit Orders v4.x for Zen Cart 1.5.x - Version: v4.1.6|
This release provides updates for the following issues (the numbers are the issue numbers from the plugin's GitHub repository):
#27: Missing echo in admin orders.php
#28: Don't display "missing shipping address" if the order's all virtual products
#29: Tax not added if the order didn't start with tax; tax not applied to products added to an order
#30: Re-factor debug-output to be on an order-basis
#31: Convert all tab characters to 4 spaces.
|Edit Orders v4.x for Zen Cart 1.5.x - Version: v4.1.5|
This version of Edit Orders incorporates corrections for all forum bug-reports since v4.1.4 and includes support for Zen Cart 1.5.5a and later.
Support is dropped for Zen Cart versions prior to v1.5.3, due to the number of core-file changes introduced in the past ZC releases. See the plugin's support thread for details.
|Edit Orders v4.x for Zen Cart 1.5.x - Version: 4.1.4|
== Edit Orders 4.1.4 ==
This release corrects a minor glitch experienced during installation / configuration in some server environments.
== What is New ==
Included updated core files from "Plugin Manager 0.5 RC2". Adjusted the "Edit Orders" installer to remove extraneous slashes in the configuration.
|Edit Orders v4.x for Zen Cart 1.5.x - Version: 4.1.3|
== Edit Orders 4.1.3 ==
Focus areas for version 4.1.3: additional safety checks, automated repair of common database issues, logging of relevant information to aid troubleshooting, improved attribute and order total line handling, and easing the general use of Edit Orders.
== What's New? ==
Please refer to the readme included in the distribution zip archive for the full list of changes. Some notable changes include: automatic repair of damaged configuration entries related to attributes, better handling of deleted products, an (optional) Order Total Module allowing administrative users to discount an order, retention of "uploaded file" attributes when updating an order, a "mock" shopping cart to ease the use of Order Total modules ignorant of the $order variable, and automatically following the configured Zen Cart "stock" rules for incrementing and decrementing product stock levels.
|Edit Orders v4.x for Zen Cart 1.5.x - Version: 4.1.2|
New Enhancements (since the last version)
Changed the "local_sales_tax" line to no longer be editable (automatically generated based upon the order).
Added a check when adding checkboxes to avoid generating a warning when no checkbox in the option group was selected.
Functions handling form inputs now utilize zen_db_output (added in Zen Cart 1.5.1) or fall back to htmlspecialchars.
One Time Charges for a product are now reflected in the Total Price column (previous versions already add to the subtotal).
Bugfixes (since the last version)
When removing a product from the order, other items in the order are now correctly processed and updated.
Fixed a bug caused when adjusting the quantity of an item in an order (introducted in Edit Orders 4.1.1).
Fixed a bug when adding a product to an order w/ a text attribute containing a double quote.
|Edit Orders v4.x for Zen Cart 1.5.x - Version: 4.1.1|
The process for installation, upgrading, and removal of this module has changed. Make sure to take the time to read the included "readme" before installing, upgrading, or removing this version of "Edit Orders".
New Enhancements (since the last version)
New install, upgrade, and removal process.
When the order is loaded address information more closely matches the information found during checkout.
The country listed for addresses will now be displayed as a dropdown if the country exists in the Zen Cart database.
Copied the catalog tax function "zen_get_tax_rate_from_desc()" from Zen Cart 1.5.1 to support additional order total modules.
Copied the catalog function "zen_get_country_list" from Zen Cart 1.5.1 to support country dropdowns in the addresses.
Zen Cart functions copied from the "catalog" side are only included if not already present.
Disabled manual editing of the "Low Order Fee" order total module. This is handled automatically.
If no remaining order total modules are available to add to an order, the order total entry fields will not be shown.
Simplified integration of "Ty Package Tracker". Emails for Ty Package Tracker will only be sent when customer notification is selected.
Cleaned up comments in "orders.php" to be more friendly.
Links in "orders.php" to edit will no longer appear if Edit Orders is not installed.
Moved 'BOX_CONFIGURATION_EDIT_ORDERS' into a language file.
Bugfixes (since the last version)
Updated tax calculations to based upon the Zen Cart 1.5.1 code (instead of Zen Cart 1.5.0).
Fixed a tax calculation bug when all products were removed from an order.
Fixed a bug which caused the subtotal to always be zero.
Fixed a bug with the automatic calculation of onetime charges based on attributes (when adding a product).
Updated the code handling product (and attribute) updates to be more accurate.
|Edit Orders v4.x for Zen Cart 1.5.x - Version: 4.1|
=== ALERT ===
Make sure you backup your site both before installing this module. This will help ensure you have a known good point before installation. Once the installation is verified make sure you create another backup to use as a future known good point.
* Reduced duplicate code for Ty Package Tracker support.
* Complete rewrite of the code handling products and attributes.
* Utilizes Zen Cart funtions and classes where possible.
* Added many new functions to provide better support products and attributes.
* Added a class used to abstract access to product attributes.
* Used when displaying, updating, and adding products (including attributes).
* Added updated versions of some Zen Cart core classes to allow them to work correctly from the admin side of Zen Cart.
* admin/init_includes/init_currencies.php to load the currencies class.
* includes/classes/order_total.php to load the correct language files.
* includes/classes/shipping.php to load the correct language files.
* When adding a product:
* You can now search by product id, name, description, and model.
* Step 2 now shows both the product name and model.
* The built-in Zen Cart functions are called in a similiar manner as adding a product to your shopping cart.
* The order totals are automatically updated.
* You can disable the use of "specials / sales prices" still. This is not recommended.
* The store settings for handling attributes (including showing / hiding) are utilized.
* When updating a product: product information is pulled from the database, then requested changes (such as name and price) are merged. This ensures the correct product information is always present in the order.
* Updated to utilize the order_totals class and modules
* Order Total modules are loaded when adding or updating a product.
* Ensures proper calculation of subtotal and total.
* Tax calculation now is done automatically using the store settings (same as during a customer checkout).
* Order Total Lines are now added by selecting the desired module from a dropdown.
* The Order Total dropdown contains a list of installed order totals not already present in the order.
* Added support for specifying and changing the shipping module when a shipping line is used.
* Removed field for changing the shipping tax. This is automatically calculated by includes/modules/order_total/ot_shipping.php.
* Copied (and modified for use in the admin side of Zen Cart) a handlful of the catalog tax functions to admin/functions/extra_functions/edit_orders_functions.php
* Updated the installation script to add additional failure messages and not report success if a step fails.
* Fixed the order status dropdown to correctly select order status. This avoids the status being accidently changed if the status is not "Pending (1)".
* Moved the "edit" button in the order menu over so the "details" button is more likely to be clicked by someone quickly looking at an order. This should hopefully lower the number of "accidently" edited orders.
* Added special handling to support the "ot_loworderfee" module.
* Added some "dummy" files for those upgrading from an older version.
* Minor updates to the readme for version 4.1.
|Edit Orders v4.x for Zen Cart 1.5.x - Version: 4.0.4|
|Minor update to the value in the Product Name value for the edit_orders screen, appended the products_model field to the product name|
|Edit Orders v4.x for Zen Cart 1.5.x - Version: 4.0.3|