Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: styling product listing pages with column layout grid

1.3.9a with column grid layout

On my product listing page - is there a way to anchor the 'buy now' button to the bottom of the centerBox (which I have defined in stylesheet to fixed height)? so that the "buy now" buttons amongst the columns in a row are horizontally aligned with one another, the way the item names are at the top of centerBox.

This same question has been asked twice in this thread...any help would be greatly appreciated...

thank you

Plugin Contributions

You can either give the items above the buy now button fixed heights, or position the buy now button absolutely with the container positioned relatively. The best solution may depend on your particular circumstances. I could advise better if I can see your site live.

Plugin Contributions

Where can i download the latest version of this mod?
    i found a version from 2009, is there another?

Thanks
    Cookie

Plugin Contributions

Sorry - question had been answered already

Plugin Contributions

Maybe someone in this thread will know the solution. I am using the column grid 1.3.8 plugin on ZC1.39.

Goal: Get the quantity discount that is shown in product_info.php to show on product_listing.php

So Far: I have applied some code that AJEH put out. The following was inserted in the included/modules/custom/product_listing.php

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_PRICE':
    //trying ajeh code

// $lc_align = 'right';
    $lc_price = $products_discount_type = zen_products_lookup($listing->fields['products_id'], $what_field = 'products_discount_type');
    if ($products_discount_type != 0) {
    $rows++;
    $products_id_current = (int)$listing->fields['products_id'];
    $quantityDiscounts = array();
    $products_discount_type_from = zen_products_lookup($listing->fields['products_id'], $what_field = 'products_discount_type_from');
    require(DIR_WS_MODULES . zen_get_module_directory(FILENAME_PRODUCTS_QUANTITY_DISCOUNTS));
    require($template->get_template_dir('/tpl_modules_products_quantity_discounts.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/tpl_modules_products_quantity_discounts.php');
    }
    else
    { $lc_price = zen_get_products_display_price($listing->fields['products_id']) . '<br />';

$lc_align = 'right';
    $lc_text = $lc_price;}

//ending ajeh code

Results: I seem to get the correct data on the page but it is listed at the top of the page and not attached to each item.

http://www DOT skippypages DOT COM/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1055

Any thoughts?

Thanks
    ZC 1.5.5
    Add ons: - Column/Grid 1.3.8 - Dual pricing 1.7 - ImageHandler3

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by idc1 View Post
    Maybe someone in this thread will know the solution. I am using the column grid 1.3.8 plugin on ZC1.39.

Goal: Get the quantity discount that is shown in product_info.php to show on product_listing.php

So Far: I have applied some code that AJEH put out. The following was inserted in the included/modules/custom/product_listing.php

//trying ajeh code

// $lc_align = 'right';
    $lc_price = $products_discount_type = zen_products_lookup($listing->fields['products_id'], $what_field = 'products_discount_type');
    if ($products_discount_type != 0) {
    $rows++;
    $products_id_current = (int)$listing->fields['products_id'];
    $quantityDiscounts = array();
    $products_discount_type_from = zen_products_lookup($listing->fields['products_id'], $what_field = 'products_discount_type_from');
    require(DIR_WS_MODULES . zen_get_module_directory(FILENAME_PRODUCTS_QUANTITY_DISCOUNTS));
    require($template->get_template_dir('/tpl_modules_products_quantity_discounts.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/tpl_modules_products_quantity_discounts.php');
    }
    else
    { $lc_price = zen_get_products_display_price($listing->fields['products_id']) . '<br />';

$lc_align = 'right';
    $lc_text = $lc_price;}

//ending ajeh code

Results: I seem to get the correct data on the page but it is listed at the top of the page and not attached to each item.

http://www DOT skippypages DOT COM/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1055

Any thoughts?

Thanks

I am guessing here cause most of my editing is hit and miss...I miss then apply in a different spot till I get it to hit...lol

I think you may have put the coding in the area under : case 'PRODUCT_LIST_PRICE'

Have you tried putting the code down further in the file around where it says (about line: 103):

$lc_price = zen_get_products_display_price($listing->fields['products_id']) . '<br />';
    $lc_align = 'right';
    $lc_text = $lc_price;

To me that is the area that matches your code too. unless you did put it there and not higher up in the file.

Plugin Contributions

Requiring tpl_modules_products_quantity_discounts.php is most likely going to output the results immediately. You would need to make a version of that file that accumulates the results into a string variable which can be put into $lc_price/$lc_text for later output.

And yes, you would need to put the code in the second set of cases where individual products are built, not the first set where headings are built. You are doing that right, or else there would only be one set (or none) of quantity discounts generated.

Plugin Contributions

DarkAngel and gjh42, I hope you two had a wonderful Thanksgiving and thanks for the input.

@DarkAngel, I too am a hit and miss kind of hacker :) I feel like I have tried every possible option (all misses)!
    @ gjh42
    Quote Originally Posted by gjh42 View Post
    Requiring tpl_modules_products_quantity_discounts.php is most likely going to output the results immediately. You would need to make a version of that file that accumulates the results into a string variable which can be put into $lc_price/$lc_text for later output.
    I will give my best attempt at this before coming back for some hand holding.
    ZC 1.5.5

Plugin Contributions

I have reworked the file to accumulate output in a variable named $qdt and renamed it tpl_modules_products_quantity_discounts_list.php, so you would use this in your product_listing.php:
    PHP Code:
    case 'PRODUCT_LIST_PRICE':
    //trying ajeh code

// $lc_align = 'right';
    $lc_price $products_discount_type zen_products_lookup($listing->fields['products_id'], $what_field 'products_discount_type');
    if (
    $products_discount_type != 0) {
    $rows++;
    $products_id_current = (int)$listing->fields['products_id'];
    $quantityDiscounts = array();
    $products_discount_type_from zen_products_lookup($listing->fields['products_id'], $what_field 'products_discount_type_from');
    require(
    DIR_WS_MODULES zen_get_module_directory(FILENAME_PRODUCTS_QUANTITY_DISCOUNTS));
    require(
    $template->get_template_dir('/tpl_modules_products_quantity_discounts.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE$current_page_base,'templates'). '/tpl_modules_products_quantity_discounts_list.php');//gjh42 20121127
    $lc_price $qdt;//gjh42 20121127
    }
    else
    $lc_price zen_get_products_display_price($listing->fields['products_id']) . '<br />';

$lc_align 'right';
    $lc_text $lc_price;}

//ending ajeh code 
    Please try this and post with your experience. If it needs tweaking, I will need to see the site live to know exactly how it is behaving.tpl_modules_products_quantity_discounts_list.zip

Plugin Contributions

I've added the new tpl_modules_products_quantity_discounts_list.php file and made the adjustment within the product_listing.php and you can see the results at www dot skippypages com

Observations:
    -It omits some of the products under the Airbox tab. It only shows 18 of 32 items. The missing appear to be the ones with discounts
    -It shows all 50 items under belts which 37 do not have pricing. Those missing pricing appear to be those with discounts.
    ZC 1.5.5

Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast