Plugin Contributions

Default after ‘simple scripts’ instalation will overriding files with FTP nesesitate new inst

Im hosting with Bluehost and i’ve used there ‘simple scripts’ auto installation.

I now need to FTP all my override folders across. Do I have to do this manually by browsing the folders with an FTP program, or is there a way of automatically uploading all new folders and files?

Could I just FTP my whole site and override all the existing files? Or would I then have to go through the manual installation, which I would like to avoid.

James

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: after ‘simple scripts’ instalation will overriding files with FTP nesesitate new

Are you moving from one host to another or did you build your templates offline?
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: after ‘simple scripts’ instalation will overriding files with FTP nesesitate new

I built them offline.

Plugin Contributions

Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.

Plugin Contributions

Rather than FTP the files and do a manual installation, I did there auto installation with ‘simple scripts’ to avoid any problems.

If I now FTP my site's files over the top, will I have to go through the install again?

Plugin Contributions

If I now FTP my site's files over the top, will I have to go through the install again?
    No, you do not have to install again, but you have to move your database information too, if you have added products or made any changes to the default Admin settings.

Plugin Contributions

OK, thanks.