Plugin Contributions

Default Is this bug or something else v1.3.8a

On checkout process and email, the customers shippingaddress and billingaddress don't show. Only one field show right and it is company name. Other details address, first name and last name is missing.

I have v 1.3.8 a .

What is wrong and how I can get this address book details showing in proformas and checkout? Even I try chance billingaddress or shippingaddress details on testing order, it doesn't show, only company name. I want all addresbook details in proformas and checkout.

Thank You if You can help me.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Is this bug or something else v1.3.8a

There are many pieces of information that need to be given when asking a question.

You've given us the version but, we need other things like php and mysql versions, server type, and (most helpful) a link to your site.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    There are many pieces of information that need to be given when asking a question.

You've given us the version but, we need other things like php and mysql versions, server type, and (most helpful) a link to your site.

Linux
    PHP version 4.4.8
    MySQL version 4.1.22-standard

Plugin Contributions

Everything else works great, only addresbooks details don't show in email and checkout.

May I send You my link privatly? Do You think You can help me for this?

Plugin Contributions

Normally like to keep things in the open so that others can learn from this but, I think you may need to send it IF you are unwilling to use mysiteATmyhost.com as an alternative to search engine harvesting.

Plugin Contributions

Normally like to keep things in the open so that others can learn from this but, I think you may need to send it IF you are unwilling to use mysiteATmyhost.com as an alternative to search engine harvesting.
    I send my link to You privatly. You can answer me here, if You find something. I know other needs learn too but I don't think that they need my site. I can send it privatly if anyone need it.

I think this must be the bug, because phpmyadmin is everything details correct and addressbook is ok but in checkout_shipping page, checkout_payment page, invoice, email and pakinglist address details is missing, I see only companyfield both of address place.

Maybe I need delete all my works and start again, then I really know if this is bug or not....

Plugin Contributions

I can get through some tex-mex, a smidgen of German, and some Italian. Finnish I am having no luck with. Here's a couple of things to try.
    1. If you are using a custom template, change back to default and see if the problem goes away.
    2. if using the default (classic), check the files under includes/languages/finnish/ to see if any of the files that begin with checkout_ are missing or incorrect.
    3. try switching back to English to see if the problem goes away.

Sorry I can't be more helpful.

Plugin Contributions

I can get through some tex-mex, a smidgen of German, and some Italian. Finnish I am having no luck with. Here's a couple of things to try.
    1. If you are using a custom template, change back to default and see if the problem goes away.
    2. if using the default (classic), check the files under includes/languages/finnish/ to see if any of the files that begin with checkout_ are missing or incorrect.
    3. try switching back to English to see if the problem goes away.

Sorry I can't be more helpful.

Thank You so much. I allready test all of those.

Maybe I del all and start again tomorrow, I don't know any other way find out.. but now I go to sleep...