Plugin Contributions

Default URGENT help please - Worldpay (Bank) page not working

Hi,
    not sure if this problem is related to the recent update to PHP5 or to the recent changes with Worldpay, but suddenly people are unable to see the proceed button so that they are taken to worldpays site. The cart is holding their products as it should, and if they choose the option to use Paypal they get to the paypal site, however if they choose the option to pay via credit card (worldpay) there is no 'Confirm' button available for them to click, please help as quickly as you can if you know what this might be, many thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: URGENT help please - Worldpay (Bank) page not working

What version of Zen Cart are you using?
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.

Plugin Contributions

version 1.3.5

Plugin Contributions

Your version of Zen Cart is not php5 compatible - you need to upgrade your cart and hopefully there is an updated payment module available.
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.

Plugin Contributions

hi thanks for your reply, however there are a lot of changes to this site and hundreds of items, an upgrade is not something I feel capable of doing just yet, and it will take quite some time to complete properly.

The problem is only with the worldpay module page (I have run a fix for most of the PHP5 problems from another thread) - if I could get a temp fix for this then I will be able to take my time and update the site at a later time, thanks.

By the way the payment page works fine when a customer selects Paypal as the option, could I just upload the new worldpay page, would that solve the issue?