Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Your database appears to need patching to a higher level.

I am getting the same message. Now before you go spouting "You need to update your database", I already know that. The error message tells me that. My question is, how the heck do you update the database in the first place? I have NOT updated my Zen Cart, in fact, I haven't updated it since last year (still running 1.3.5) and my database says 1.3.0.2? You guys say "Update your database!" and I say how the HECK DO YOU DO THAT?
    I am not a webmaster, I did NOT install the program myself, but had a webmaster install it when I first started using it. That person is no longer available to have them fix this, so I have to fix it myself. What I want to know, exactly and to the letter, what file or php, whatever, I need to change to correct this. My site was working just fine, then Monday, for no apparent reason, I get an error - something about
    1194 Table 'zen_whos_online' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
    in:
    [delete from zen_whos_online where time_last_click < '1214236953']
    which seems to be fixed now, as I am no longer getting that message. Then I get the one about the database, when I HAVEN'T CHANGED anything? WTH? How do I fix this? I need answers, step by step, and forgive me if I sound stupid for asking a question, but I have never done webmaster stuff before. Can someone talk me through this and teach me exactly what to do to fix this PLEASE!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Your database appears to need patching to a higher level. See Tools->Server Infor

Oh, and before you ask, the website is www.3rdstrikePerformance.com I am at the end of my rope trying to fix this, and I am about ready to ditch ZEN Cart altogether. I lost everything, all my products, my customers, my orders, everything! Nothing is showing up but the base site, and the folders *except for 5 items which appear to have been added the same day the database was last updated?* Friday 22 September, 2006

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Your database appears to need patching to a higher level. See Tools->Server Infor

Hello? Nobody on here can help me with this? Is there some kind of program needed to update Zen Cart? Come on guys and gals! Help a newbie!

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

First, start by cooling down a little. I don't know why you're blaming Zen Cart.

It seems pretty clear that something's happened to your database.
    But if it wasn't something *you* did, then ... it must have been done by someone who has access to your hosting account ... either your hosting company or someone else in your own company.

You should really be answering some other questions first:
    1. When did the error message(s) and symptoms start happening?

2. When you go to Admin->Tools->Server Info, what version information do you show there? There should be a current version number as well as some history. Paste it here.

The messages about "Your database appears to need patching" are a result of the version number of your database structure being different than what the PHP files on your site are built for.

3. Have you talked to your hosting company to find out what's happened on your server since the problem started happening? Perhaps *they* had a database problem?

4. Did your hosting company do a database restore or something, using old data?
    It seems likely that the whos_online table problem that "happened" and then "went away" is likely directly connected to some sort of database problem on your server.

5. Do *YOU* have any database backups ... just in case something were to break on your server? Data backup is your own responsibility, whether you call yourself a "webmaster" or not.
    A quick daily or weekly or even monthly backup would ease your stress levels in a situation like this.
    Backup instructions can be found in the FAQ area by searching on the word "backup".

As for recovering your data in case *you* have not been making *your own* regular database backups, you'll have to ask your hosting company for help there. Hopefully *they* may have a database backup more current than what is currently on your server.

As for instructions on upgrading, those are also in the FAQs area (search on "upgrade") as well as in the /docs/ folder of your Zen Cart files.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Your database appears to need patching to a higher level.

First, start by cooling down a little. I don't know why you're blaming Zen Cart.
    Ok. Hmm, first I did not "Blame" Zen Cart. I did not "blame" anyone or anything. I asked a series of questions. I don't understand all this jargon about FTP this and SQL that. Sorry. It's over my head. I am upset because my site is bring in a lot of sales, and I am missing them now, and I have no clear way to fix the problem.

It seems pretty clear that something's happened to your database.
    But if it wasn't something *you* did, then ... it must have been done by someone who has access to your hosting account ... either your hosting company or someone else in your own company.
    Nobody in my company but me. As for the hosting server, I do not know if she did anything or not, as I have not been able to get ahold of her since this started!

You should really be answering some other questions first:
    1. When did the error message(s) and symptoms start happening?
    This problem showed up immediately after the other problem went away? which was 2 days ago.

2. When you go to Admin->Tools->Server Info, what version information do you show there? There should be a current version number as well as some history. Paste it here.
    I posted that in a previous post..."I haven't updated it since last year (still running 1.3.5) and my database says 1.3.0.2?"

The messages about "Your database appears to need patching" are a result of the version number of your database structure being different than what the PHP files on your site are built for.
    I already figured that part out. My question is how do I fix that?

3. Have you talked to your hosting company to find out what's happened on your server since the problem started happening? Perhaps *they* had a database problem?
    I have sent several emails to them about this, and as of yet, I haven't gotten a return reply.

4. Did your hosting company do a database restore or something, using old data?
    It seems likely that the whos_online table problem that "happened" and then "went away" is likely directly connected to some sort of database problem on your server.
    I do not know if she did or not. I am not in constant conversation with her. If everything is working fine, which it was until 3 days ago, I have no need to contact her.

5. Do *YOU* have any database backups ... just in case something were to break on your server? Data backup is your own responsibility, whether you call yourself a "webmaster" or not.
    A quick daily or weekly or even monthly backup would ease your stress levels in a situation like this.
    Backup instructions can be found in the FAQ area by searching on the word "backup".
    No I do not. Yes, I know it is my responsibility. It's hard to make a backup file though, when your backup is not "enabled" in your control panel.....

As for recovering your data in case *you* have not been making *your own* regular database backups, you'll have to ask your hosting company for help there. Hopefully *they* may have a database backup more current than what is currently on your server.
    If I can get a hold of them, I would. I have tried using the backup that Zen Cart makes, and it didn't do anything.

As for instructions on upgrading, those are also in the FAQs area (search on "upgrade") as well as in the /docs/ folder of your Zen Cart files
    That stuff is all greek to me. I don't understand all that stuff. Sorry. I couldn't tell you the difference between a php file and a SQL file? That is webmaster jargon, and I am not familiar with any of it. I know HTML code, that is about it.
    Duane Garrett
    Owner, 3rdStrikePerformance.com

Plugin Contributions

Here is what it says on my Server/Tools Page:

Code:
    Server Information Server Host: peugeot.websitewelcome.com (70.87.187.178)      Database Host: localhost (127.0.0.1) Server OS: Linux 2.6.24.3-grsec   Database: MySQL 4.1.22-standard Server Date: 06/25/2008 23:38:47  Database Date: 06/25/2008 23:38:47 Server Up Time: 23:38:47 up 58 days, 24 min, 0 users, load average: 1.60, 1.55, 1.61 
    PHP Version: 4.4.4 (Zend: 1.3.0) 
    HTTP Server: Apache/1.3.37 (Unix) mod_auth_passthrough/1.8 mod_log_bytes/1.2 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635.SR1.2 mod_ssl/2.8.28 OpenSSL/0.9.7a PHP-CGI/0.1b 

Zen Cart 1.3.5

Database Patch Level: 1.3.0.2

v1.3.0.2   [2006-09-22 00:13:36]   (Fresh Installation)

PHP Version 4.4.4

System Linux peugeot.websitewelcome.com 2.6.24.3-grsec #7 SMP Thu Mar 13 01:25:04 CDT 2008 i686 Build Date Jan 13 2007 04:31:01 Configure Command './configure' '--prefix=/usr' '--with-xml' '--enable-bcmath' '--enable-calendar' '--with-curl' '--with-dom' '--with-dom-xslt' '--with-dom-exslt' '--enable-exif' '--enable-ftp' '--with-gd' '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr/local' '--with-png-dir=/usr' '--with-xpm-dir=/usr/X11R6' '--with-gettext' '--with-imap=/usr/local/imap-2004g' '--enable-mbstring' '--enable-mbstr-enc-trans' '--enable-mbregex' '--with-mcrypt' '--enable-memory-limit' '--with-mhash' '--enable-magic-quotes' '--with-mysqli' '--with-mysql=/usr' '--with-openssl' '--enable-discard-path' '--with-pear' '--enable-xslt' '--with-xslt-sablot' '--enable-sockets' '--enable-track-vars' '--with-ttf' '--with-freetype-dir=/usr' '--enable-gd-native-ttf' '--enable-versioning' '--enable-wddx' '--with-xmlrpc' '--with-zlib' Server API CGI Virtual Directory Support disabled Configuration File (php.ini) Path /usr/local/lib/php.ini PHP API 20020918 PHP Extension 20020429 Zend Extension 20050606 Debug Build no Zend Memory Manager enabled Thread Safety disabled Registered PHP Streams php, http, ftp, https, ftps, compress.zlib 
    This program makes use of the Zend Scripting Language Engine:
    Zend Engine v1.3.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2004 Zend Technologies with the ionCube PHP Loader v3.1.29, Copyright (c) 2002-2007, by ionCube Ltd., and with Zend Extension Manager v1.2.0, Copyright (c) 2003-2006, by Zend Technologies with Zend Optimizer v3.2.2, Copyright (c) 1998-2006, by Zend Technologies 
    PHP Credits

Configuration

PHP Core

DirectiveLocal ValueMaster Valueallow_call_time_pass_referenceOnOnallow_url_fopenOnOnalways_populate_raw_post_dataOffOffarg_separator.input&&arg_separator.output&&asp_tagsOffOffauto_append_fileno valueno valueauto_prepend_fileno valueno valuebrowscapno valueno valuedefault_charsetno valueno valuedefault_mimetypetext/htmltext/htmldefine_syslog_variablesOffOffdisable_classesno valueno valuedisable_functionsdldldisplay_errorsOnOndisplay_startup_errorsOffOffdoc_rootno valueno valuedocref_extno valueno valuedocref_rootno valueno valueenable_dlOffOfferror_append_stringno valueno valueerror_logerror_logerror_logerror_prepend_stringno valueno valueerror_reporting20392039expose_phpOnOnextension_dir/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20020429/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20020429file_uploadsOnOngpc_orderGPCGPChighlight.bg#FFFFFF#FFFFFFhighlight.comment#FF8000#FF8000highlight.default#0000BB#0000BBhighlight.html#000000#000000highlight.keyword#007700#007700highlight.string#DD0000#DD0000html_errorsOnOnignore_repeated_errorsOffOffignore_repeated_sourceOffOffignore_user_abortOffOffimplicit_flushOffOffinclude_path.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/phplog_errorsOnOnlog_errors_max_len10241024magic_quotes_gpcOnOnmagic_quotes_runtimeOffOffmagic_quotes_sybaseOffOffmax_execution_time6030max_input_time6060memory_limit64M64Mopen_basedirno valueno valueoutput_bufferingno valueno valueoutput_handlerno valueno valuepost_max_size64M64Mprecision1212register_argc_argvOnOnregister_globalsOnOnreport_memleaksOnOnsafe_modeOffOffsafe_mode_exec_dirno valueno valuesafe_mode_gidOffOffsafe_mode_include_dirno valueno valuesendmail_fromno valueno valuesendmail_path/usr/sbin/sendmail -t -i/usr/sbin/sendmail -t -iserialize_precision100100short_open_tagOnOnSMTPlocalhostlocalhostsmtp_port2525sql.safe_modeOffOfftrack_errorsOffOffunserialize_callback_funcno valueno valueupload_max_filesize64M64Mupload_tmp_dirno valueno valueuser_dirno valueno valuevariables_orderEGPCSEGPCSxmlrpc_error_number00xmlrpc_errorsOffOffy2k_complianceOnOn
    Zend Optimizer

Optimization Pass 1 enabled Optimization Pass 2 enabled Optimization Pass 3 enabled Optimization Pass 4 enabled Optimization Pass 9 enabled Zend Loader enabled License Path no value Obfuscation level 3 
    bcmath

BCMath support enabled 
    calendar

Calendar support enabled 
    ctype

ctype functions enabled 
    curl

CURL support enabled CURL Information libcurl/7.15.3 OpenSSL/0.9.7a zlib/1.2.1.2 libidn/0.5.6 
    domxml

DOM/XML enabled DOM/XML API Version 20020815 libxml Version 20622 HTML Support enabled XPath Support enabled XPointer Support enabled DOM/XSLT enabled libxslt Version 1.1.16 libxslt compiled against libxml Version 2.6.22 DOM/EXSLT enabled libexslt Version 1.1.16 
    exif

EXIF Support enabled EXIF Version 1.4 $Id: exif.c,v 1.118.2.37.2.4 2006/01/01 13:46:52 sniper Exp $ Supported EXIF Version 0220 Supported filetypes JPEG,TIFF 
    ftp

FTP support enabled 
    gd

GD Support enabled GD Version bundled (2.0.28 compatible) FreeType Support enabled FreeType Linkage with freetype GIF Read Support enabled GIF Create Support enabled JPG Support enabled PNG Support enabled WBMP Support enabled XBM Support enabled 
    gettext

GetText Support enabled 
    imap

IMAP c-Client Version 2004 
    mbstring

Multibyte Support enabled Japanese support enabled Simplified chinese support enabled Traditional chinese support enabled Korean support enabled Russian support enabled Multibyte (japanese) regex support enabled 
    mbstring extension makes use of "streamable kanji code filter and converter", which is distributed under the GNU Lesser General Public License version 2.1.
    DirectiveLocal ValueMaster Valuembstring.detect_orderno valueno valuembstring.encoding_translationOffOffmbstring.func_overload00mbstring.http_inputpasspassmbstring.http_outputpasspassmbstring.internal_encodingISO-8859-1no valuembstring.languageneutralneutralmbstring.substitute_characterno valueno value
    mcrypt

mcrypt supportenabledversion >= 2.4.x Supported ciphers cast-128 gost rijndael-128 twofish arcfour cast-256 loki97 rijndael-192 saferplus wake blowfish-compat des rijndael-256 serpent xtea blowfish enigma rc2 tripledes Supported modes cbc cfb ctr ecb ncfb nofb ofb stream 
    DirectiveLocal ValueMaster Valuemcrypt.algorithms_dirno valueno valuemcrypt.modes_dirno valueno value
    mhash

MHASH support Enabled MHASH API Version 20020524 
    mysql

MySQL SupportenabledActive Persistent Links 0 Active Links 1 Client API version 4.1.22 MYSQL_MODULE_TYPE external MYSQL_SOCKET /var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock MYSQL_INCLUDE -I/usr/include/mysql MYSQL_LIBS -L/usr/lib -lmysqlclient 
    DirectiveLocal ValueMaster Valuemysql.allow_persistentOffOffmysql.connect_timeout6060mysql.default_hostno valueno valuemysql.default_passwordno valueno valuemysql.default_portno valueno valuemysql.default_socketno valueno valuemysql.default_userno valueno valuemysql.max_linksUnlimitedUnlimitedmysql.max_persistentUnlimitedUnlimitedmysql.trace_modeOffOff
    openssl

OpenSSL support enabled OpenSSL Version OpenSSL 0.9.7a Feb 19 2003 
    overload

User-Space Object Overloading Support enabled 
    pcre

PCRE (Perl Compatible Regular Expressions) Support enabled PCRE Library Version 6.6 06-Feb-2006 
    phpSHIELD

phpSHIELD Loader Support enabled phpSHIELD Loader Version 5.0.1 phpSHIELD Loader Build Number 0x0000000C 
    DirectiveLocal ValueMaster Valuephpshield.restrict_unencoded00
    posix

Revision $Revision: 1.51.2.4.2.1 $ 
    session

Session Support enabled Registered save handlers files user 
    DirectiveLocal ValueMaster Valuesession.auto_startOffOffsession.bug_compat_42OnOnsession.bug_compat_warnOnOnsession.cache_expire180180session.cache_limiternocachenocachesession.cookie_domain3rdstrike.bizno valuesession.cookie_lifetime00session.cookie_path//session.cookie_secureOffOffsession.entropy_fileno valueno valuesession.entropy_length00session.gc_divisor100100session.gc_maxlifetime36001440session.gc_probability11session.namezenAdminIDPHPSESSIDsession.referer_checkno valueno valuesession.save_handleruserfilessession.save_path/home/strike/public_html/cart/cache/tmpsession.serialize_handlerphpphpsession.use_cookiesOnOnsession.use_only_cookiesOffOffsession.use_trans_sidOffOff
    sockets

Sockets Support enabled 
    standard

Regex Library Bundled library enabled Dynamic Library Support enabled Path to sendmail /usr/sbin/sendmail -t -i 
    DirectiveLocal ValueMaster Valueassert.active11assert.bail00assert.callbackno valueno valueassert.quiet_eval00assert.warning11auto_detect_line_endings00default_socket_timeout6060safe_mode_allowed_env_varsPHP_PHP_safe_mode_protected_env_varsLD_LIBRARY_PATHLD_LIBRARY_PATHurl_rewriter.tagsa=href,area=href,frame=src,input=src,form=,fieldset=a=href,area=href,frame=src,input=src,form=,fieldset=user_agentno valueno value
    tokenizer

Tokenizer Support enabled 
    wddx

WDDX SupportenabledWDDX Session Serializer enabled 
    xml

XML Support active XML Namespace Support active EXPAT Version 1.95.6 
    xmlrpc

core library version xmlrpc-epi v. 0.51 php extension version 0.51 author Dan Libby homepage http://xmlrpc-epi.sourceforge.net open sourced by Epinions.com 
    xslt

XSLT support enabled Backend Sablotron Sablotron Version 1.0.2 Sablotron Information Cflags: -g -O2 Libs: -L/usr/lib -lexpat Prefix: /usr 
    zlib

ZLib Support enabled Compiled Version 1.2.1.2 Linked Version 1.2.1.2 
    DirectiveLocal ValueMaster Valuezlib.output_compressionOffOffzlib.output_compression_level-1-1zlib.output_handlerno valueno value
    Additional Modules

Module NameionCube Loader
    Environment

VariableValuePATH /usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin DOCUMENT_ROOT /home/xrdstri/public_html HTTP_ACCEPT */* HTTP_ACCEPT_ENCODING gzip, deflate HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE en-us HTTP_CONNECTION Keep-Alive HTTP_COOKIE zenAdminID=5cb9f5b516c3bb16b0d4a8b9526db0ae HTTP_HOST 3rdstrike.biz HTTP_REFERER http://3rdstrike.biz/cart/admin/inde...d4a8b9526db0ae HTTP_UA_CPU x86 HTTP_USER_AGENT Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727) REMOTE_ADDR 96.35.232.42 REMOTE_PORT 4288 SCRIPT_FILENAME /home/xrdstri/public_html/cart/admin/server_info.php SERVER_ADDR 70.87.187.178 SERVER_ADMIN [email protected] SERVER_NAME www.3rdstrike.biz SERVER_PORT 80 SERVER_SOFTWARE Apache/1.3.37 (Unix) mod_auth_passthrough/1.8 mod_log_bytes/1.2 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635.SR1.2 mod_ssl/2.8.28 OpenSSL/0.9.7a PHP-CGI/0.1b GATEWAY_INTERFACE CGI/1.1 SERVER_PROTOCOL HTTP/1.1 REQUEST_METHOD GET QUERY_STRING no value REQUEST_URI /cart/admin/server_info.php SCRIPT_NAME /cart/admin/server_info.php 
    PHP Variables

VariableValuePHP_SELF /cart/admin/server_info.php _REQUEST["zenAdminID"]5cb9f5b516c3bb16b0d4a8b9526db0ae_COOKIE["zenAdminID"]5cb9f5b516c3bb16b0d4a8b9526db0ae_SERVER["PATH"]/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin_SERVER["DOCUMENT_ROOT"]/home/xrdstri/public_html_SERVER["HTTP_ACCEPT"]*/*_SERVER["HTTP_ACCEPT_ENCODING"]gzip, deflate_SERVER["HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE"]en-us_SERVER["HTTP_CONNECTION"]Keep-Alive_SERVER["HTTP_COOKIE"]zenAdminID=5cb9f5b516c3bb16b0d4a8b9526db0ae_SERVER["HTTP_HOST"]3rdstrike.biz_SERVER["HTTP_REFERER"]http://3rdstrike.biz/cart/admin/index.php?zenAdminID=5cb9f5b516c3bb16b0d4a8b9526db0ae_SERVER["HTTP_UA_CPU"]x86_SERVER["HTTP_USER_AGENT"]Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727)_SERVER["REMOTE_ADDR"]96.35.232.42_SERVER["REMOTE_PORT"]4288_SERVER["SCRIPT_FILENAME"]/home/xrdstri/public_html/cart/admin/server_info.php_SERVER["SERVER_ADDR"]70.87.187.178_SERVER["SERVER_ADMIN"][email protected]_SERVER["SERVER_NAME"]www.3rdstrike.biz_SERVER["SERVER_PORT"]80_SERVER["SERVER_SOFTWARE"]Apache/1.3.37 (Unix) mod_auth_passthrough/1.8 mod_log_bytes/1.2 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635.SR1.2 mod_ssl/2.8.28 OpenSSL/0.9.7a PHP-CGI/0.1b_SERVER["GATEWAY_INTERFACE"]CGI/1.1_SERVER["SERVER_PROTOCOL"]HTTP/1.1_SERVER["REQUEST_METHOD"]GET_SERVER["QUERY_STRING"]no value_SERVER["REQUEST_URI"]/cart/admin/server_info.php_SERVER["SCRIPT_NAME"]/cart/admin/server_info.php_SERVER["PHP_SELF"]/cart/admin/server_info.php_SERVER["argv"]Array()_SERVER["argc"]0_ENV["PATH"]/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin_ENV["DOCUMENT_ROOT"]/home/xrdstri/public_html_ENV["HTTP_ACCEPT"]*/*_ENV["HTTP_ACCEPT_ENCODING"]gzip, deflate_ENV["HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE"]en-us_ENV["HTTP_CONNECTION"]Keep-Alive_ENV["HTTP_COOKIE"]zenAdminID=5cb9f5b516c3bb16b0d4a8b9526db0ae_ENV["HTTP_HOST"]3rdstrike.biz_ENV["HTTP_REFERER"]http://3rdstrike.biz/cart/admin/index.php?zenAdminID=5cb9f5b516c3bb16b0d4a8b9526db0ae_ENV["HTTP_UA_CPU"]x86_ENV["HTTP_USER_AGENT"]Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727)_ENV["REMOTE_ADDR"]96.35.232.42_ENV["REMOTE_PORT"]4288_ENV["SCRIPT_FILENAME"]/home/xrdstri/public_html/cart/admin/server_info.php_ENV["SERVER_ADDR"]70.87.187.178_ENV["SERVER_ADMIN"][email protected]_ENV["SERVER_NAME"]www.3rdstrike.biz_ENV["SERVER_PORT"]80_ENV["SERVER_SOFTWARE"]Apache/1.3.37 (Unix) mod_auth_passthrough/1.8 mod_log_bytes/1.2 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635.SR1.2 mod_ssl/2.8.28 OpenSSL/0.9.7a PHP-CGI/0.1b_ENV["GATEWAY_INTERFACE"]CGI/1.1_ENV["SERVER_PROTOCOL"]HTTP/1.1_ENV["REQUEST_METHOD"]GET_ENV["QUERY_STRING"]no value_ENV["REQUEST_URI"]/cart/admin/server_info.php_ENV["SCRIPT_NAME"]/cart/admin/server_info.php
    PHP License

This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the PHP License as published by the PHP Group and included in the distribution in the file: LICENSE 
    This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. 
    If you did not receive a copy of the PHP license, or have any questions about PHP licensing, please contact [email protected].
    Duane Garrett

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Strike
    Zen Cart 1.3.5

Database Patch Level: 1.3.0.2

v1.3.0.2 [2006-09-22 00:13:36] (Fresh Installation)
    If your "real" database is in fact v1.3.5, but you've got an old 1.3.0.2 database "live" on your site right now, then your only solution is to get a backup of your 1.3.5 data from your hosting company.

There's no point doing an "upgrade" of the database if, as you said, all your products and customers and orders are not in the database that's currently active. That would only get rid of the "your database version doesn't match" message. It won't recover any of your missing data.

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Well it appears the server host has a backup from Sunday. Hopefully everything is still on there. The server did install the latest version for me today, so all that should be good now, just need to find the parts and orders....
    Duane Garrett

Plugin Contributions

YEAH! Products are back!!!!

Tina

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Yay !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast