Plugin Contributions

Default "Click here to retry" error after checkout

Hey all,
    I've been searching for a solution to this problem for days, and I keep coming up empty handed. After entering cc info into paypal and pressing confirm order, it bounces to a paypal page that says, "Click here to retry," and "return to homepage."

Does anybody have any clue as to why this is happening?

Thanks in advance

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: "Click here to retry" error after checkout

with the amount of information you provide, the only clue we could have is that it doesn't work for you.

Zen Version? PayPal type?. Just those two things can create twenty different combinations.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    with the amount of information you provide, the only clue we could have is that it doesn't work for you.

Zen Version? PayPal type?. Just those two things can create twenty different combinations.
    I'm so sorry dbltoe. I really appreciate your response though!

Zen Version is 1.3.8a

I'm using Paypal Website Payments Standard, with Express Checkout. My products are virtual downloads (which will be something else to figure out once I figure out this problem!)

After adding the product to the cart, checking out, I get to the paypal screen fill in the cc info, then press confirm order and it sends me to that page. I researched the topic and found several things, all of which simply saying, "This has been resolved." Well, if had been resolved, this it surely doesn't explain the problem I'm having!

http://www.paypaldeveloper.com/pdn/b...sage.uid=70938

Thats the problem that I'm having, but have heard nothing from Paypal. Thats why I figured I'd post on this forum and hopefully some smart folks can aid me.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by nphaskins View Post
    I'm so sorry dbltoe. I really appreciate your response though!

Zen Version is 1.3.8a

I'm using Paypal Website Payments Standard, with Express Checkout. My products are virtual downloads (which will be something else to figure out once I figure out this problem!)

After adding the product to the cart, checking out, I get to the paypal screen fill in the cc info, then press confirm order and it sends me to that page. I researched the topic and found several things, all of which simply saying, "This has been resolved." Well, if had been resolved, this it surely doesn't explain the problem I'm having!

http://www.paypaldeveloper.com/pdn/b...sage.uid=70938

Thats the problem that I'm having, but have heard nothing from Paypal. Thats why I figured I'd post on this forum and hopefully some smart folks can aid me.
    I should probably add that the title of the page it sends me too says "page not found."