Hybrid View

Plugin Contributions

Default PayPal Express Checkout (Pro 2.0 Payflow Edition) (UK) NOT CONFIGURED YET

PayPal Express Checkout (Pro 2.0 Payflow Edition) (UK) NOT CONFIGURED YET It now has debug on the end.

How do I configuer it, have been looking through everything I can.

have a problem as it would not take CC payments, although paypal payments were working.

I have a paypal merchant account, but have noticed three failure messages for people trying to pay with CC. So when I tried it out I got this

We were not able to process your order. Please select an alternate payment method, or contact the store owner for assistance. (1)

It has been accepting payment through paypal.

Any help would be great as i am starting to feel as if I am going round in circles.
    I know I must have mised something as I went through the lists but can't see what.
    Last edited by meknownowt; 2 Jul 2008 at 10:39 PM.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: PayPal Express Checkout (Pro 2.0 Payflow Edition) (UK) NOT CONFIGURED YET

If it says "NOT CONFIGURED YET" then you most likely have not entered the USER/VENDOR/PARTNER/PASSWORD details into your PayPal module settings.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: PayPal Express Checkout (Pro 2.0 Payflow Edition) (UK) NOT CONFIGURED YET

I just copied and pasted them accross from paypal. the only thing I have changed at the moment, due to the CC not working is changed it to paypal flo UK rather than paypal, in that three choice selection, as I suspected that is why the CC is not working.

was going to ask if the password for checkout has to be the normal paypal password or the paypal merchant account password, that comes with the the rest of the info from paypal that goes in the other boxes. also the email address that goes in there, as some of the help files say use your normal email but I am sure the first one said use the one with api in the middle of it.

I also notice that when I hit the link at the top of that module that the prefilled info says zencart not paypal UK, although it has paypal uk in the fill in box.

Just looking for something wrong now you say the info is not there?

Thanks for the reply I just love this stuff, stretching my knowlege but well worth the effort.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

You would only have User/Vendor/Partner/Password details if PayPal UK had given them to you. And those would go in their respective specific fields.

The API details go only in the API fields.

The Credit Card fields will not show up if you don't have the "Website Payments Pro" module enabled and configured.

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    You would only have User/Vendor/Partner/Password details if PayPal UK had given them to you. And those would go in their respective specific fields.

The API details go only in the API fields.

The Credit Card fields will not show up if you don't have the "Website Payments Pro" module enabled and configured.
    Thanks again for the reply

Yeah I have the paypal pro set up also, and it is showing up on the site but is failing when used and that is showing as OK but as I say it is not working when used.

I coppied the details from my paypal merchant account, (paypal pro UK) The problem I am getting when reading the info available is on the UK paypal center where you get the sandbox options, they have a forum that is saying the set up is different for US than it is for the UK, but have not worked out the differences yet, as they seem a bit vague about them.

When I got my pro account from paypal I coppied and pasted all the info over to the places they were supposed to go but originally selected paypal. But as I say when I found the CC was not working I changed it to Payflow-UK, hoping it that would sort out the problem.

so now I am wondering how I configure or debug as it now also states

PayPal Express Checkout (Pro 2.0 Payflow Edition) (UK) NOT CONFIGURED YET (Debug)

So at the moment I have in the module

API Signature -- Username
    My email with api stuck in it from paypal

API Signature -- Password
    From Paypal pro that I selected

API Signature -- Signature Code
    Big long thing

PayPal Mode
    Payflow-UK

Live or Sandbox
    live

Debug Mode
    Log File

PAYFLOW: Partner
    PayPalUK (as for signing in)

PAYFLOW: Vendor
    Done from paypal pro

PAYFLOW: User
    Not needed

PAYFLOW: Password
    as to sign in to paypal merchant account

And still getting NOT CONFIGURED YET (Debug) - So wondering how to fix it, is there a next step I have to take after filling all the information in, that I may have missed in the past?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by meknownowt View Post
    Thanks again for the reply

Yeah I have the paypal pro set up also, and it is showing up on the site but is failing when used and that is showing as OK but as I say it is not working when used.

I coppied the details from my paypal merchant account, (paypal pro UK) The problem I am getting when reading the info available is on the UK paypal center where you get the sandbox options, they have a forum that is saying the set up is different for US than it is for the UK, but have not worked out the differences yet, as they seem a bit vague about them.

When I got my pro account from paypal I coppied and pasted all the info over to the places they were supposed to go but originally selected paypal. But as I say when I found the CC was not working I changed it to Payflow-UK, hoping it that would sort out the problem.

so now I am wondering how I configure or debug as it now also states

PayPal Express Checkout (Pro 2.0 Payflow Edition) (UK) NOT CONFIGURED YET (Debug)

So at the moment I have in the module

API Signature -- Username
    My email with api stuck in it from paypal

API Signature -- Signature Code
    Big long thing

PayPal Mode
    Payflow-UK

Live or Sandbox
    live

Debug Mode
    Log File

PAYFLOW: Partner
    PayPalUK (as for signing in)

PAYFLOW: Vendor
    Done from paypal pro

Not needed

PAYFLOW: Password
    as to sign in to paypal merchant account

And still getting NOT CONFIGURED YET (Debug) - So wondering how to fix it, is there a next step I have to take after filling all the information in, that I may have missed in the past?
    Sorry this password I think was giving from paypal although I may be wrong, as it was a while ago but it is different from the bottom password

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

That should be the password supplied by PayPal on the same page where you obtained the other API settings.

Not needed
    Yes, it is needed, and that is why you're seeing "NOT CONFIGURED YET".