Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4048495051 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Back In Stock Notifications

I am running version 1.3.9h so Back In Stock Notification was installed simultaneously.
    Eh? BISN is an add-on.

Please advise if there is anything I can do or add on to make this change.
    ..reading post #489 would be your best step.
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by SRQHoyas View Post
    I am running version 1.3.9h so Back In Stock Notification was installed simultaneously.
    My question is...Can the subscriber be notified EACH and every time the product becomes Back In Stock?
    It is imperative because I happen to have many on the Waiting List and can make available only a few plants each time.
    It seems the customers who do not respond immediately are never again notified the next time I offer the plant.

Please advise if there is anything I can do or add on to make this change.
    Thanks so much!
    Joni
    Your best bet is ask the question over in the new thread for Ceon Back In Stock Notifications 3.0.0
    This is the thread for the old version.
    Is your site Upgraded to the current version 1.5.4 Yet?
    zencart-upgrades-website-installation

Plugin Contributions

Hello!
    I would like to install this, but it said in the plugin thread that it changes the buy now, with notify when back in stock. On my page people can still buy products that is out of stock, and they will be first in line when the items are back in stock. Is there an option that there is just the box beneath the product description that customers can be mailed when they are back in stock, and other can still buy things that is not in stock?

-Kjetil Hansen

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

Quote Originally Posted by kjetilhansen View Post
    I would like to install this, but it said in the plugin thread that it changes the buy now, with notify when back in stock. On my page people can still buy products that is out of stock, and they will be first in line when the items are back in stock. Is there an option that there is just the box beneath the product description that customers can be mailed when they are back in stock, and other can still buy things that is not in stock?
    I'm answering this in the correct thread for the latest version.

All the best...

Conor
    ceon

Plugin Contributions

On the admin side on the list of Products with Subscriptions, is it possible to add a column showing the model number? This would definitely help when I'm reordering products. I am using Zen 1.5. Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Default Back In Stock notification issues

Hello,

I am trying to send out back in stock notifications and it comes up with an error basically stating it cannot send to customer x.
    When I list all subscriptions I can see the products and the one that customer x wants to know about but it appears they didn't enter their email address - so that field is blank.

How can I remove this entry so that the other 100 odd notifications can go out?

Phil
    www.colourpatch.com.au

Plugin Contributions

I regret to inform you that Conor unexpectedly passed away. Please see http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.php?202939
    Of course, do post your message as others may be able to help you with this module.

Plugin Contributions

Hello,

I am using this module(Ceon back in stock notification) but it doesn't seems to be working.

Firstly is is not showing on front end and also in admin end it is not present in configuration section.

In admin section it is under catalog section where we can send email and pending notifications.

Thanks
    Beenu

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by testingclient View Post
    Hello,

I am using this module(Ceon back in stock notification) but it doesn't seems to be working.

Firstly is is not showing on front end and also in admin end it is not present in configuration section.

In admin section it is under catalog section where we can send email and pending notifications.

Thanks
    Beenu
    If you are using zen cart v1.3.9h go back and make sure you installed the module right. Sounds like you didn't install it right. It is very well documented so read the doc again.

Your best bet is ask the question over in the new thread for Ceon Back In Stock Notifications 3.0.0
    This is the thread for the old version. If you ask in the other thread it will be the same answer check you insulation again.
    Is your site Upgraded to the current version 1.5.4 Yet?
    zencart-upgrades-website-installation

Plugin Contributions

Conor Kerr Ceon passed away from a brain tumor last week. He will be missed in the Zen Cart community, I am sure!

Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4048495051 LastLast