Plugin Contributions

help question PayPal error: 1292 Incorrect datetime value: '00:13:47 09 2008' for column

I have this problem when returning to the store, get this error page after paying by Paypal

1292 Incorrect datetime value: '00:13:47 09 2008' for column 'payment_date' at row 1
    in:
    [INSERT INTO paypal (order_id, txn_type, module_name, module_mode, reason_code, payment_type, payment_status, pending_reason, invoice, first_name, last_name, payer_business_name, address_name, address_street, address_city, address_state, address_zip, address_country, address_status, payer_email, payer_id, payer_status, payment_date, business, receiver_email, receiver_id, txn_id, parent_txn_id, num_cart_items, mc_gross, mc_fee, mc_currency, settle_amount, settle_currency, exchange_rate, notify_version, verify_sign, date_added, memo) VALUES ('257', 'web_accept', 'paypal 1.3.8a',

and the rest +

'0.01', '0.01', 'AUD', '0', '', '1', '0', '', now(), '{Successful PDT Confirmation - Record auto-generated by payment module}')]

However the payment is recorded against the order.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: PayPal error: 1292 Incorrect datetime value: '00:13:47 09 2008' for column

It seems your date format is different than what MySQL is expecting, which is likely a result of changing the code to do different things with dates and/or hosting on a server which handles dates differently than the traditional standard. MySQL typically is expecting dates to be like this: 2008-07-09 11:22:33
    Something on your site is translating it to something far different.

I see you've tried the suggestion in this thread: http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82009

But you've apparently created a PHP error in the process: http://tutorials.zen-cart.com/index.php?article=82

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: PayPal error: 1292 Incorrect datetime value: '00:13:47 09 2008' for column

Would this have anything to do with mys server being in Australia and Paypal being US.

I have changed any date settings, do not sure why this is happened. But the above problem has been fixed with the mod from another thread.

Now I need to fix my duplicate invoice that is being created when people use paypal, leaves the original blank with only price details and creates a new invoice with all the details, so I am getting 2 invoices for every paypal sale.