Plugin Contributions

Default Paypal Website Payment Pro

Hi friends,

Recently i have configured my store with paypal website payment pro and everything seems to work fine.For testing purpose i decided to use live setting and everthing works fine and i am taken to checkout without problem .But after i click ckeckout i was taken to paypal website for making my payment.As much i know i should not be taken to paypal website as i am using paypal payment pro.I have also enabled paypal express checkout as this was the requirement to make paypal payment pro work.So i need help fixing this problem.i have also checked everthing and it seems fine to me.Please let me know hoe can i fix this.You can also check my website to see what may the problem be. please use www.myrentdeals.com/shop
    Thankyou

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Paypal Website Payment Pro

"Website Payments Pro" will show up on your checkout-payment page as just credit-card-entry fields. It will not say PayPal.

You'll also see a separate choice for PayPal, which refers to Express Checkout.

If you've also enabled Website Payments Standard (which would be redundant, and not advised) then you'll see yet another PayPal choice on the checkout-payment screen.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Hi,thanks for your reply.
    Yes while check out i can a field for using credit cart and also a button for express check out.This means everything is fine.Yes i was not sure about the function.Is it normal that when i click on express checkout button it takes me to paypal website for making payment or this should also process order without leaving my website.Also request you to let me know what about credit card payment it this to is proccessed on my website itself or at last customers will be taken to paypal.Please let me know.Thank you once more for yout time and help.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by gnplaza View Post
    Is it normal that when i click on express checkout button it takes me to paypal website for making payment
    Yes, that is normal for Express Checkout.
    Quote Originally Posted by gnplaza View Post
    Also request you to let me know what about credit card payment it this to is proccessed on my website itself or at last customers will be taken to paypal.
    If you are using Website Payments Pro to accept credit cards, then the credit card information will be collected on your website and the customer will not go to PayPal site.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.