Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Empty Cart Manager [support thread]

This is the support thread for the Empty Cart Manager contribution.

This mod provides a delayed redirect from the empty shopping cart page to a customised contact form.

The contact form comes in two variations. You choose which prior to installation.

One variation is a Help Form. This is used to 'rescue' the order. The customer uses the form to ask questions.

The second variation is an Improvement Form. To use this, you are accepting the order is lost but you are asking why.

Aside from the wording, the major difference between the two variations is that the Improvement Form does not ask for the customer's name or email address. Such anonymity helps with responses.

Of course, you can always mix and match the variations, or even use the form for a completely different approach.

To test, visit pilonidalproducts.com and add then remove a product from the cart. At the time of writing, I am using the Improvement Form.

Installation comprises of 9 files. 8 new files and 1 to override.

This mod can be found in the Downloads section:
    http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...oducts_id=1055

help question Re: Empty Cart Manager [support thread]

Hi There :)

I installed the version of this Mod that was updated by ulitmate_zc. This is the version that allows you to turn on/off this contribution from the Admin as well as selecting which form to choose, either the Help form or Improvement form.

After following all the installation & configuration instructions, testing (adding and removing an item from the shopping cart) results in a semi-blank shopping cart page. The left sideboxes are present, but the center box and right sideboxes are gone.

When I remove the merged code from the tpl_shopping_cart_default.php file, the shopping cart page displays as it should, although the Mod doesn't work, which is to be expected.

Suggestions?
    Go that extra mile, you never know what's at the end of the road

Empowerment Sanctuary

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Empty Cart Manager [support thread]

Hi. You might try the latest version, v1.2. I have this running fine on my site. I'm not sure why you didn't download the latest version?

I didn't write 1.1a, nor do I use it, so I can't help much there. You can remove it using the uninstall sql script from 1.2. Remember to replace all the files as well.

If you experience any blank parts with 1.2, use this tool and get back to me.

Hi Steven :)

Regarding using the wrong version: I probably just clicked the wrong button and didn't realize it. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

I'll uninstall the version I have now and install the current version later tonight and get back to you then.

Thanks much!

Empowerment Sanctuary

I've compared the two versions. The reason I downloaded the other one is because it had been tweaked to allow both forms to be installed and a switch in the Admin which allows for easy form switching.

I chose that one because I wasn't sure which form I wanted to use and wanted to have both available to me.

I've since decided which one I want to use, so this version will work fine for me.

I'll be installing it shortly and don't expect any problems, but if I run into any blank pages, I'll run the utility you suggested and report back here.

Thanks much!

Empowerment Sanctuary

Ok, I have it all installed and I see that your most recent version of this Mod gives me the same functionality as the out of date one that I originally downloaded.

All the better!

Works like a charm with no problems!

Thank you so much for your guidance and support - and thank you for the wonderful Mod!

Empowerment Sanctuary

Plugin Contributions

You're welcome. I'm pleased it's working for you now

Yes, I should have mentioned 1.2 retains all the functionality of 1.1a.

No worries, I realized it soon enough :)

Empowerment Sanctuary

Plugin Contributions

When I installed this Module v1.2 when you go to the add to cart part of the page does not show or my side boxes. I installed the SQL from admin. I copied and past it. You can see my site here

Thank you for your help
    Is your site Upgraded to the current version 1.5.4 Yet?
    zencart-upgrades-website-installation

help question Change Send To Email Address?

Hey Steven,

I've been looking through the files that came with this mod, but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for.

I'm looking to change the email address that the form is sent to, from my core store email address to my customer service email address.

I've found a couple places that I thought might have been it, but they represented the email address of the person submitting the form, rather than the send to email address.

What am I missing?

Empowerment Sanctuary

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast