Plugin Contributions

Default Enhance User-friendliness with Small Messages

Hi,

I am seeking your opinion(s) on an idea to enhance user-friendliness. I'm thinking what's your take on having a small pop-up bubble whenever a user rests the mouse on a button.

For instance, when a user rests the mouse on the <Next> button, rather than showing the "Next" word (which gives no extra information whatsoever), perhaps a bubble with more informative text such as "Click to view the next item" could be displayed.

For season on-line shoppers, this idea would seems primitive/redundant but for those first-timer, I hope this idea would help them along their way (aka hold their hands) from whichever landing/home page all the way to Checkout. Sales are what most of us Zenners need.

Thank you for your inputs.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Enhance User-friendliness with Small Messages

You are more than welcome to visit each template and add a title or long description tag to each and every button in the program. Oh and to do it properly without hardcoding each one you would need to create the appropriate language definitions.
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.