Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Products & Categories Aren't Showing But Database Is Full. Please Help.

When looking in the zen_zen_products i can see all the products and all the info about them.

In the configure it does mention define('DB_DATABASE', 'bubbles_perfnewdb');.

We have no backups as what we thought was backing up has turned out to be just empty files for each day.

I have a friend who helped me with the site and knows a lot about Zen Cart and who fixed it the last time it happened but this time round even he is stuck

I really don't know what to do, this is a total disaster!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Products & Categories Aren't Showing But Database Is Full. Please Help.

I've noticed that the number of zen_products + number of zen_zen_products_descriptions = number of zen_zen_products

Plugin Contributions

First, make a backup of your database ...

Second, you may want to post in the Commercial Help Wanted as this is not something anyone is going to be able to walk you thru to fix and you will need help and probably a couple or three hours or so to sort out this mess ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Next to the files i can see options like drop and search but don't want to start pressing things incase i make it worse. I've put a post up so i'll see what happens. Thanks again.

Plugin Contributions

When in the admin/backend, on the statistics it shows as 'Products: 83' but yet dosn't show any of them on the site or in the Categories/Products. This number matches the the records number in the 'zen_products' table of the phpmyadmin database, i just thought this was strange.

Why are even these products not showing up i wonder?

Plugin Contributions

I can see all the products and descriptions in the zen_zen_products and zen_zen_product_descriptions.

Is there no way of doing anything to them so that they show again in the admin/backend and on the site?

Plugin Contributions

You have to find out what the prefixes are that "should" be the real tables for products
    products_description
    categories
    categories_description
    products_to_categories

It sounds like somewhere along the way they got switched to prefixes or not prefixes and the real stuff is in one set or the other ...

Without actually working on this to try to resolve the problem, I cannot tell you the best way to go to fix this ...

Did you import your products or something? Or change from prefixes to no prefixes or no prefixes to prefixes?
    Linda McGrath

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]

Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Sorry but i don't know what you mean by prefixes?

At the moment if i go into the backend/admin and add a product or categorie it shows up in the zen_categories and zen_products but doesn't change anything in the zen_zen_products.

Plugin Contributions

I've found out that the prefix is 'zen_' as thought.

Damian

Plugin Contributions

It sounds like some how your products and products_descriptions are in the wrong tables and are in the zen_zen_ tabels ...

However, you say you have 0 categories and 0 categories_descriptions ...

And you say that you have less products than you have products_descriptions ... and this is a 1 to 1 relationship per language ...
    Linda McGrath

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast