Plugin Contributions

Default Zencart image problem in internet explorer, but not in mozilla firefox?

ok so i tried to remove the zencart image in the upper left hand corner of my website....so i removed all the links in all my files to the image i thought....

Here is my website:
    http://www.rickiesdiscountelectronic...rupal/catalog/

In internet explorer, where i removed the zencart logo from the upperleft corner in the header there is the red X.....

I read in the forum that u had to replace it with a transparent image...but i figured there had to be a way to just get rid of it completely... now ive deleted all the links and i cannot remember which files they are in now..

But in mozilla firefox, there is no problem the red X doesnt show up, everything shows up perfect....so im not sure what is going on here.

I swear i hate internet explorer...someone please help me thanks

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Zencart image problem in internet explorer, but not in mozilla firefox?

ok i figured out why its not showing x's in firefox it just doesnt put anything if ur missing an image.....

but internet explorer shows an x if something is missing...

so what files do i need to modify to make it dissapear cause i tried doing what i saw in the forum....and i couldnt get it to work

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Zencart image problem in internet explorer, but not in mozilla firefox?

i figured out a ghetto way around this problem...rather than having to put a transparent image in place of the zencart logo...ill just leave the x...and in admin i just changed image required to false...its ghetto but it works