Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Create Account Email - why is it offering discount coupon when I've disabled them

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    Using the bottom field in the Developers Toolkit, please list the path+filenames where each of these are found:
    1. If your first order is placed within 3 months and is over $50 we will send it
    2. With your account, you can now take part in the various services we have to offer you.

How do those paths compare with the name of the template which you currently have active on your site?

1 = /home/aroma/public_html/includes/languages/english/create_account.php
    2 = Match Lines found: 0

All the edits I have done have been in the file of item 1.
    Elemi

The Art of Bespoke Aromatherapy
    www.AmorAromatherapy.co.nz

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Create Account Email - why is it offering discount coupon when I've disabled them

Well, then ... the emails will be using whatever's in the file mentioned in #1 ... since they can't possibly be stating what's in #2, since #2 doesn't say that.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Except that it isn't.

I have all the sign up emails being cc'd to me. Here is one that went out yesterday...

Dear Ms. h,
    We wish to welcome you to Amor Aromatherapy.
    With your account, you can now take part in the various services we have to offer you. Some of these services include:
    Permanent Cart - Any products added to your online cart remain there until you remove them, or check them out.
    Address Book - We can now deliver your products to another address other than yours! This is perfect to send birthday gifts direct to the birthday-person themselves.
    Order History - View your history of purchases that you have made with us.
    Products Reviews - Share your opinions on products with our other customers.
    For help with any of our online services, please contact us
    Sincerely,

Tania Cottew DipAroma
    Store Owner

http://www.amoraromatherapy.co.nz/

It's totally missing out the edit in the create_account.php.

Is there some syntax somewhere that isn't right? Or is it possible it's an sql error?
    Elemi

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

The data for that email is not stored in SQL anywhere.

The content is pulled from the language files.

There are two possibilities:
    1. You've got an override file that's got the undesired text in it.
    2. You've not actually uploaded the changes you thought you had.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Has to be an over-ride file somewhere... if I hadn't uploaded the changes I wouldn't have thought it would show up in Admin/Tools/Email Welcome - which is showing correctly what should be going out.

I'm sooo confused and this just sooo isn't my area of experience in computers. I've asked my 14yr old son to rewrite the website with the latest version...
    Elemi

Plugin Contributions

Bingo! Thanks Doc.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12