Plugin Contributions

Default [Done v1.3.9a] Customers Orders - Total - Sometimes Wrong

The amounts shown in Customers Orders - Total are not always correct. For example, one of my customers is showing in the report with an order total of $580, but when I check his actual order history, he's only made one order of about $83.

There are several incorrect entries like that.

ZC 1.38a

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Customers Orders - Total - Sometimes Wrong

The report is not including shipping ... is that the difference you are seeing?
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

I seem to have made a mistake...

There were a few entries off by an insignificant amount, and maybe the shipping charge could account for that.

But the biggest discrepancy was a customer who was showing an order history of $580, but his account showed only one order of about $80.

When I do a search on the customer's name, I find he has created 3 accounts, and it's this total that is showing in the report.

But this raises the question - How does the Best Customer Orders-Total report gather data? Is it on Customer's last name or full name? I use this report for creating group discounts for loyal customers.

It would be better for me, and easier to track, if the report was based on customer number. That way I could avoid giving discounts to people who create multiple account to take advantage of my new customer discount.
    Last edited by paul3648; 7 Sep 2008 at 03:56 PM. Reason: clarification

Plugin Contributions

The SELECT statement for that report is:
    PHP Code:
      $customers_query_raw "select c.customers_id, c.customers_firstname, c.customers_lastname, sum(op.products_quantity * op.final_price)+sum(op.onetime_charges)  as ordersum from " TABLE_CUSTOMERS " c, " TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS " op, " TABLE_ORDERS " o where c.customers_id = o.customers_id and o.orders_id = op.orders_id group by c.customers_firstname, c.customers_lastname order by ordersum DESC"
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

It's an old topic, but this appears to be a bug (in Zen Cart version 1.3.8a):
    $customers_query_raw = "select c.customers_id, c.customers_firstname, c.customers_lastname, sum(op.products_quantity * op.final_price)+sum(op.onetime_charges) as ordersum from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " c, " . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS . " op, " . TABLE_ORDERS . " o where c.customers_id = o.customers_id and o.orders_id = op.orders_id group by c.customers_firstname, c.customers_lastname order by ordersum DESC";
    Should probably be:
    $customers_query_raw = "select c.customers_id, c.customers_firstname, c.customers_lastname, sum(op.products_quantity * op.final_price)+sum(op.onetime_charges) as ordersum from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " c, " . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS . " op, " . TABLE_ORDERS . " o where c.customers_id = o.customers_id and o.orders_id = op.orders_id group by c.customers_id order by ordersum DESC";