Plugin Contributions

Default Linkpoint Setup Problem - Tried most suggestions already

Hi. As in my title, I've spent hours to learn and follow the Linkpoint setup process, but my Linkpoint STILL doesn't work.

I checked the tutorial and made sure my CURL is enabled. My port 1129 is apparently open to "https://secure.linkpt.net:1129/LSGSXML"(Please refer to the result below)

I bought private SSL and the setup is complete. I downloaded PEM file and uploaded to the right location. What else? Well, I think I've done all the suggestions I've found on this forum.

BUT STILL my linkpoint API is pending(it was once processing, but went back to pending after I reinstalled it), and the last page of my shopping cart is not displayed; "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage.." No order appears in admin's order section.

Below is the result I get from "http://www.cedardelight.com/curltest.php?linkpoint=1"

Array
    (
    [url] => "https://secure.linkpt.net:1129/LSGSXML"
    [http_code] => 200
    [header_size] => 40
    [request_size] => 193
    [filetime] => -1
    [ssl_verify_result] => 0
    [redirect_count] => 0
    [total_time] => 0.266104
    [namelookup_time] => 0.002294
    [connect_time] => 0.045721
    [pretransfer_time] => 0.155725
    [size_upload] => 0
    [size_download] => 280
    [speed_download] => 1052
    [speed_upload] => 0
    [download_content_length] => 280
    [upload_content_length] => 0
    [starttransfer_time] => 0.266067
    [redirect_time] => 0
    )

Malformed or unrecognized request. EOF
    What else should I do? Please help. Thank you!
    Last edited by ychousa; 24 Jul 2008 at 05:50 PM.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Linkpoint Setup Problem - Tried most suggestions already

When the module's "order status" shows as "pending" or "processing", that's simply the status that any orders placed using that module will be set to.
    It *does not* refer to whether the module is working correctly.

The curltest results you are getting show that the communications is working correctly for your access to Linkpoint servers.

So, things would appear to be set up correctly as far as the module is concerned.

What's happening when you attempt to complete a checkout? On what page are you seeing problems? What problems?

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Hi, DrByte. The problem occurs in the last page after checkout_confirmation page(or after I click "confirm" button) ; "https://www.cedardelight.com/index.php?main_page=checkout_process"

It hangs on a while in a blank page, then shows "Internet Explorer cannot display.." page.(Screen capture attached)

I tried 4111(visa), 5419(master), or my own CC with various total amounts.

I download PEM again and uploaded again.

I uninstalled Linkpoint API and reinstalled it. But I still get the same problem.

In my IE option, SSL 3.0 and TLS 1.0 are all enabled.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by ychousa; 24 Jul 2008 at 07:40 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Should I fill in each field such as Order Submission Form or Confirmation Page in Linkpoint Central's Customization -> Connect Settings page? I've not found any suggestion/answer that tells to do that, but I'm stuck with this now and want to proceed to the next step.

For anyone who would need to test, I created an account;

username: [email protected]
    pwd: testtest

There is 1 item in shopping cart.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

I really need to get this thing done. Can someone please help?

Plugin Contributions

I checked server error log and it seems there is a problem in finding a page. Here's the error log:

Fri Jul 25 13:27:57 2008] [error] [client 12.2.221.210] File does not exist: /home/cedardel/public_html/404.shtml
    [Fri Jul 25 13:27:57 2008] [error] [client 12.2.221.210] File does not exist: /home/cedardel/public_html/includes/templates/red_passion/images/body_bg.jpg

These two lines are repeated over and over, so I guess this is a good starting point to debug. I downloaded an updated linkpoint_api.php file from this page:http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showth...490#post563490 and uploaded it. No change.

Can someone PLEASE PLEASE help? I'm stuck with this step for over 2 days. I really appreciate any comment. Thank you so much!
    Last edited by ychousa; 25 Jul 2008 at 07:58 PM.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

If you turn on Debug Log-to-File in your Linkpoint module settings in your Zen Cart admin, and then do a test transaction, what gets put into the log files? They'll be stored in the /cache/ folder, as long as it's writable.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.