Plugin Contributions

Default All the links are broken

I've been fiddling about with customising my shop a bit, and initially installed into a sub folder (I'd previously had another e-commerce shop and moved over, but wanted to try and get the Zen Cart one right first). I followed the instructions from here, and it all seemed to work well, but all my category links as well as additional page links (privacy, shipping, contact us etc) ones are all wrong.

On further inspection, they look like www.mydomain.comindex.php/?main_page=unsubscribe rather than http://www.mydomain.com/index.php/?m...ge=unsubscribe.

I've tried adding the "/" to the directory bit in the configure.php files, but that doesn't seem to change things.

How do I fix it?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: All the links are broken

I've tried adding the "/" to the directory bit in the configure.php files, but that doesn't seem to change things.

I think you're on the right track there. May still be a typo in the includes/configure.php file.

You could post the contents of that file here (after removing the user and password stuff) and we could take a look.