Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Help Help Help! I cannot login to Admin

I ran into this trouble after installing superorders, and posted it there. I have since began to suspect that the issue is not related to that mod. I have restored everything from a backup, but still get this message when I go to the admin oage

Warning: main(DIR_FS_CATALOG_LANGUAGESenglish/meta_tags.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/c/j/a/cjayosburn1/html/Retail/admin/includes/languages/english.php on line 50

Warning: main(DIR_FS_CATALOG_LANGUAGESenglish/meta_tags.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/c/j/a/cjayosburn1/html/Retail/admin/includes/languages/english.php on line 50

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'DIR_FS_CATALOG_LANGUAGESenglish/meta_tags.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/content/c/j/a/cjayosburn1/html/Retail/admin/includes/languages/english.php on line 50

My login page is here:
    http://nwspiceco.com/Retail/admin/login.php

and my store is at http://nwspiceco.com/Retail/index.php?main_page=
    The storefront is still apparently operational, and I still get e-mail generated by the system. I have read everything that I can find, and now all of you kind people are my last hope. I would hate to start over.

Thank you all.

** EDITED *** Never ever post in a forum, email, newsletter etc. the zenid or zenAdminID or you will be doomed!!
    Last edited by Ajeh; 12 Aug 2008 at 05:34 PM. Reason: remove zenadminid

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Help Help Help! I cannot login to Admin

I would say that line 50 is missing a character or two. Retail/admin/includes/languages/english.php

THis should be what is there.
    require(DIR_FS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $_SESSION['language'] . '/' . $template_dir_select . 'meta_tags.php');

Note the .'/' . part.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks Paul-

Tried that, no luck.

Plugin Contributions

OK. Is DIR_FS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES defined in your config file? Should be something like this.
    define('DIR_FS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'includes/languages/');

Also, check to see if DIR_FS_CATALOG is defined correctly.

Plugin Contributions

Look at the files named in your error message - make sure there are no blank lines or spaces after the closing tags.

Tina

Plugin Contributions

Thank You Both-

Sorry to not get back to this, but have had several other projects working. I did as you suggested, fourbit, and did finally get a login box on the admon page, but with the following errors...

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/content/c/j/a/cjayosburn1/html/Retail/admin/includes/configure.php:137) in /home/content/c/j/a/cjayosburn1/html/Retail/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 108

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/c/j/a/cjayosburn1/html/Retail/admin/includes/configure.php:137) in /home/content/c/j/a/cjayosburn1/html/Retail/admin/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php on line 36

My eyes have crossed from reading all that code, but will be back tomorrow.

Thanks Again

Plugin Contributions

All is fixed now, thanks to fourbit!

Thank you both for all of your help. My store is up and running again.

Jay

Plugin Contributions

I have the same problem too.. I know this is an old post but I really need help. This is a fresh installation so I dont mind reinstalling... I have installed the app like 4 times already trying to get rid of the error.. deleted the original DB and folder and recopied the original package. Funny thing is the first time I installed it, it worked... and I do not know why its not working anymore.

This is my error. Can anyone help please?

Warning: require(DIR_FS_CATALOG_LANGUAGESenglish/meta_tags.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hermes/bosweb/web027/b278/ipg.belovedstarsconnect/earthensprings/admin/includes/languages/english.php on line 50

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'DIR_FS_CATALOG_LANGUAGESenglish/meta_tags.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php-5.2.12/lib/php') in /hermes/bosweb/web027/b278/ipg.belovedstarsconnect/earthensprings/admin/includes/languages/english.php on line 50

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by netnuts View Post
    Warning: require(DIR_FS_CATALOG_LANGUAGESenglish/meta_tags.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hermes/bosweb/web027/b278/ipg.belovedstarsconnect/earthensprings/admin/includes/languages/english.php on line 50
    Howdy,

Yep. this is an old one. Anyhow, the "DIR_FS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES" part shouldn't be showing. It is indicating that that variable is not defined at all. Check your admin config and compare it with the dis-configure.php in the admin/includes folder. Make sure you are looking at the admin folder.

Also, don't forget to rename that folder to something totally unguessable for security purposes.

Paul

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for responding Paul... Apparently it either had to do with how my computer unzipped the package... I think something went wrong... because i reinstalled with a download I had from the day before and it works perfectly... I was relieved as I wasn't in the mood to dig into the code... Thanks for all your help tho... 'ppreciate it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast