Size:	15.4 KB 
ID:	18039

All 5 files are found:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cpanel search 2.JPG 
Views:	31 
Size:	40.7 KB 
ID:	18040

So, looks like Zen Cart does not see some files.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Monthly Sales and Tax Summary Report [support thread]

Quote Originally Posted by idtags View Post
    I experimented a little and methodically deleted all files which came with this module.
    Both menus disappeared.
    After uploading all files again they appeared again.
    This happens because the leftover MonthlyStats has no define without the files, AND nothing to fire a debug file because no file is asking to use the variable. When the files are loaded back, the define defines that variable. The other files fulfill the NEED by asking for the variable.

Thus, the both come and go result when files are removed.

Back up the database just cause you should anytime you touch it.

Delete the line in the table that has MonthlyStats for the page_key and 1000 for the sort_order.

Load all mod files (if not already there).

That should do it.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    This happens because the leftover MonthlyStats has no define without the files, AND nothing to fire a debug file because no file is asking to use the variable. When the files are loaded back, the define defines that variable. The other files fulfill the NEED by asking for the variable.

Thus, the both come and go result when files are removed.

Back up the database just cause you should anytime you touch it.

Delete the line in the table that has MonthlyStats for the page_key and 1000 for the sort_order.

Load all mod files (if not already there).

That should do it.
    In fact removing the line in the table that has FILENAME_STATS_MONTHLY_SALES for the page_key and 1000 for the sort_order fixed the problem!

Thank you very much for help.

Plugin Contributions

In fact removing the line in the table that has FILENAME_STATS_MONTHLY_SALES for the page_key and 1000 for the sort_order fixed the problem!
    You're welcome. I think you may mean the main_page entry. The page_key for the sort_order was MonthlyStats.

Figured it was a leftover from the start, but you always want to be careful when the database is in play.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by bonheddwr View Post
    I've just installed this plugin. Thanks to all who have worked on it. What I would like to do is see sales via country. From what I read, this plugin should do that, but in the list (view image) what I get is towns / counties / states etc and not countries. Is it possible to view sales via country with this plugin?

Attachment 17781
    It actually only shows places; towns, cities, countries, ect. from which you have had sales in the past.

Plugin Contributions

I understand the consensus against bumps BUT, I have PMed Melanie requesting any possible solution to the problem initiated in post #140.

I did not request a personal answer but hoped for something in this thread.

Apparently, the signature is law and no answer provided for a PM even if referencing the thread.

Perhaps a glimmer of hope can be provided with this bump.

Plugin Contributions

Just hire her. I'm sure she'll be glad to take your paid professional engagement. Easy peasy!
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

Okay, I'm going to bring this here as I've worn out the trifocals looking at this thing. I've attached the whole file but, I'll address two areas of YOUR_ADMIN/stats_monthly_sales.php here for brevity.

As previously stated and verified, the code at lines 126 thru 138 incorrectly identify o.delivery_state in that this causes the code to look in the wrong table when accessing mysql.
    Code:
        //Zone Only SQL appendage    $zone_only_sql = '';
        $zone_selected = false;
        if ($_POST['zone_only'] != '' && !in_array('all', $_POST['zone_only'])) {
            $get_zone_only = $_POST['zone_only'];
            $zone_selected = true;
            $zoned_sql = '';
            foreach ($get_zone_only as $selectedZone) {
                $zoned_sql .= "o.delivery_state LIKE '" . $selectedZone . "' OR ";
            }
            $zoned_sql = rtrim($zoned_sql, "OR ");
            $zone_only_sql = " AND (" . $zoned_sql . ") ";
        }
    The $zone_only_sql is used on lines 164, 292, 476, 560, 572, 583, 593, 605, and 617 to formulate different presentations.
    Apparently, most of those occurrences work just fine. It's only when selecting a particular state, city, or country that the unfound delivery_state breaks the operation.

I know what information I need (delivery_state) and I know which table it needs to come from (orders) but I can't figure out how to change "o.delivery_state LIKE '" to get the info from the correct table.

Here's an opportunity to teach me to fish beyond just baiting the hook and throwing it in the water.

THANX for any assistance.

PS for anyone wanting to go the extra mile, it would be nice to sort by country as well

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    I understand the consensus against bumps BUT, I have PMed Melanie requesting any possible solution to the problem initiated in post #140.

I did not request a personal answer but hoped for something in this thread.

Apparently, the signature is law and no answer provided for a PM even if referencing the thread.

Perhaps a glimmer of hope can be provided with this bump.
    I do not answer PMs for module issues, I really can't manage them. I used to, but no more. It's not my module, I've updated it a few times =) I did research your issue a bit since I stumbled on to this as you called me out.... What version of PHP? Zen Cart 1.5.4 correct? I do not have any logging error on Zen Cart 1.5.4 & PHP 5.6.40 & MySQL 5.5.5-10.1.41-MariaDB.
    PRO-Webs, Inc. :: Recent Zen Cart Projects :: Zen Cart SEO – 12 Steps to Success
    **I answer questions in the forum, private messages are NOT answered. You are welcome to contact us via our website for professional engagements.

Plugin Contributions

I should apologize for the bump and call out. As I look back through I find that, although you updated the mod twice since 2014, you have never made a post in the support thread. Therefore, my assumption (I know) that you had to be subscribed and receiving notices was totally incorrect.

The information mentioned in post #178 is the main problem. It is doing the same in 1.5.5f with PHP 5.6 and MySQL 5.7 as it did in 1.5.4. Naturally, I have not loaded it on 1.5.6#.

If you don't have a problem with your version, did you see drbyte's comment in 143
    There's no 'delivery_state' field in the orders_status table in any version of Zen Cart, so this isn't a v1.5.4 issue.
    Looks more like a failed/not-completed SQL schema change during installation of the related addon.
    I cannot find any instance of this field in previous or later versions of Zen Cart. Therefore, I thought you might have had some mod connected with it that needed an extra field. Was just grasping at straws as this would be perfect for our site if...

Again, as stated in #178, I know what we need. Just not how to get it into the mix.

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast