Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Monthly Sales and Tax Summary Report [support thread]

Having the same issue as mentioned before and am having a hard time getting it solved...

I have 0% - 6% and 19% tax
    The non taxed is showign as well as the taxed. However it is combined into 1 tax ( 6+19) and I need it to show them seperate from one another.
    Cause now I need to click on each tax amount to see if it is all 19% or if there is a bit of 6% as well. Which takes up a lot of time

How and where can this be done???

Thanks
    Chrissy

Plugin Contributions

You need to look at orders_total table in your data base to see how each tax % is stored.

Skip
    • 446F63746F722057686F •

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by nholovacs View Post
    First of all, I wish to thank everybody who has posted here and other places in the Zen Cart support threads. Most of my issues were resolved simply by reading the threads and solutions to common problems. I now believe I have a not-so-common issue.

Basically, it seems that Gross sales and tax are incorrect when a coupon is involved. I picked a day I only did a single sale and a coupon was used. in the report it looks like this:
    http://www.vacstechservices.com/issue/report.png

But the invoice looks like this:
    http://www.vacstechservices.com/issue/invoice.png

You may notice that the product sales total in the report ($109.98) does not actually equal the product sales (subtotal - coupons & discounts [$98.98]). My logic is that total product sales should be total price associated with product sales, not gross price _before_ discount. I'm not sure if this is a bug or the intended behavior of the mod but when reporting to state governments for sales tax they only care about your actual product sales, not what you would have sold had the coupon been omitted so this is why I think it is a bug.

The more important thing is the tax calculation which I think is an obvious bug. When a coupon is used, the report shows a higher tax burden then what is actually collected. For example, the report shows the tax burden on this sale to be $8.80, when in fact the tax collected on the invoice is $7.92. When I do the math I can determine that subtotal [$109.98] - coupon [$11.00] * tax percentage [$0.08] = $7.92, so the invoice is accurate. Essentially, the tax collected field is certainly wrong.

As it turns out, I have been reporting a higher income and paying a higher tax burden for no reason... As I don't see anyone else with this issue (I have been searching for quite some time, so I am very sorry if I missed something) I think maybe I have configured something incorrectly... Perhaps someone can shed some light into my Dilemma and help me resolve this?

I appreciate anything that will help!
    Hello! I'm having the same issue. Has there been a resolution to this?

Mark

Plugin Contributions

Sorry, more info might help. I'm using zc v1.5.0, clean install via ftp and just installed v1.4 of plugin. This is a new store-first time installing zen-cart. I have multiple add-ons, also. I also see that when you click on the link for taxes collected, it doesn't match the total in the pop-up. If I'm reading this right, it's not looking up the same data? I need it to subtract the gift vouchers before calculating the tax, as 'nholovacs' states above. Thanks for any help someone could give.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by tinman4jesus View Post
    Sorry, more info might help. I'm using zc v1.5.0, clean install via ftp and just installed v1.4 of plugin. This is a new store-first time installing zen-cart. I have multiple add-ons, also. I also see that when you click on the link for taxes collected, it doesn't match the total in the pop-up. If I'm reading this right, it's not looking up the same data? I need it to subtract the gift vouchers before calculating the tax, as 'nholovacs' states above. Thanks for any help someone could give.
    We are finding the same issue - the taxes collected in this mod are based on the full retail price not the price charged with the discount coupon (etc). As stated it does not match the pop up box.

The product sales (taxed or no taxed) should show the actual sales as shown on the invoices.

This is a great mod but needs a tweek.

thanks in advance if you can help steer us to a solution.

Plugin Contributions

This is a great report that provides the basic information to make State & Local tax authorities happy.

It doesn't play nice with v1.5.3

Below is the log file contents generated when the report is executed but it is greek to me. Is there a simple solution to correct the issues?

Code:
    [14-Jul-2014 12:18:57 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Warning:  mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'MyDomain'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/MyDomain/public_html/ZEN153/MySecretAdmin/stats_monthly_sales.php on line 314
    [14-Jul-2014 12:18:57 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Warning:  mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/MyDomain/public_html/ZEN153/MySecretAdmin/stats_monthly_sales.php on line 314
    [14-Jul-2014 12:18:57 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Warning:  mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/MyDomain/public_html/ZEN153/MySecretAdmin/stats_monthly_sales.php on line 315
    [14-Jul-2014 12:18:57 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Warning:  mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'MyDomain'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/MyDomain/public_html/ZEN153/MySecretAdmin/stats_monthly_sales.php on line 329
    [14-Jul-2014 12:18:57 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Warning:  mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/MyDomain/public_html/ZEN153/MySecretAdmin/stats_monthly_sales.php on line 329
    [14-Jul-2014 12:18:57 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Warning:  mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/MyDomain/public_html/ZEN153/MySecretAdmin/stats_monthly_sales.php on line 330
    [14-Jul-2014 12:18:57 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Warning:  mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'MyDomain'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/MyDomain/public_html/ZEN153/MySecretAdmin/stats_monthly_sales.php on line 389
    [14-Jul-2014 12:18:57 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Warning:  mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/MyDomain/public_html/ZEN153/MySecretAdmin/stats_monthly_sales.php on line 389
    [14-Jul-2014 12:18:57 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Warning:  mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/MyDomain/public_html/ZEN153/MySecretAdmin/stats_monthly_sales.php on line 390
    [14-Jul-2014 12:18:57 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Warning:  mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/MyDomain/public_html/ZEN153/MySecretAdmin/stats_monthly_sales.php on line 395
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com
    aka: ChainWeavers (dot) com

Plugin Contributions

Uh-oh! The plugin is performing database requests by issuing direct mysql_ functions against a mysqli_ database. As I use this plugin on one of my sites, I'll give it a look over the next couple of days and see what I can do to bring it into the ZC v1.5.3 environment.

Plugin Contributions

I've submitted v1.5.0 to the plugins (http://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=734) for approval:
    - Converted to use $db for SQL actions, as preventative measure for PHP 5.5 deprecation of mysql_* functions
    - Converted explicit <input type="hidden" ...> to zen_draw_hidden_field calls
    - Converted explicit <form ...> to zen_draw_form calls
    - Corrected PHP warning on CSV download (file name issue)
    - Converted use of $_SERVER variables to zen-cart functions
    - Moved all language phrases to the language file
    - Converted to use Zen Cart rounding function
    - Added formatting strings for title of popup tax details title
    - Added configuration switch to control whether or not S/H charges are added into the store's taxed/untaxed totals
    - PHP 5.4-ready (remove/change ereg* calls)
    - Use DEFAULT_CURRENCY decimal places for number_format
    - Added separate columns for Gift Vouchers and Coupons; non-core Order Totals summed in "Other" column

Plugin Contributions

v1.5.0 is now available for download in the Plugins section.

Plugin Contributions

I noticed the current version group "Shipping& Handling" with Untaxed Total or Taxed Total. The older version had "Shipping& Handling" in a separate column.

How do I create a separate column for "Shipping& Handling" on the current version.

Please advise. I'm currently using zencart v1.5.3 and monthly_sales v1.5.0 2014/07/23

Thanks. Niki

Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast