Plugin Contributions

Default Not accepting payments from your region

I am new to zencart, and am trying to get my store set up. I finally got around to putting a couple test products in to check and see if things are set up right, and went to checkout with a "free" product, and saw in the "payment method" box in checkout that it said...

"Sorry, we are not accepting payments from your region at this time.
    Please contact us for alternate arrangements."

...So naturally I have something messed up, but can't figure out what.

I did go ahead and finish the checkout process, since it was a free item, (its a download) but the download button isn't showing up either, although I guess that could be because of the above problem. Any help you can give me would be appriciated!!

Site is at http://dapperdoxie.com/shop/.

Let me know if you need more info...not sure if I have the zone things figured out, however I'm not doing tax or shipping in the store so not sure how to set it up. Could that be the problem?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Not accepting payments from your region

Take a look at the "Similar Threads" section below for a list of some of the many posts on the same topic.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Not accepting payments from your region fixed but still no download button

Thanks, I added the free charge card module and that got rid of the notice of not accepting payments. However it didn't fix the fact that I'm not getting a download link at all.

I have it set to processing, its a free item, and I do get the green dot when I put in the attribute for the download file.

I've read some other things in here, but can't seem to find what is wrong for sure. I have it set to redirect, and my pub folder is set at 777 but it doesn't have a .htaccess file in the folder...could this be the problem? if so how do I add one, and what should it have in it? I saw this thread here... http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showth...t=47572&page=5 ...and it was talking about having one, and said what it should say...but is that ALL it should say, and how do I get one into the pub folder? That is of course, IF I really need it.

Any ideas for me would be much appriciated!!

Oh another bit of info, when it shows the files in my account, it says the file size is 0 byes....shouldn't be that, they aren't big, that that is none existant! LOL (It shows the info for the download...just doesn't give me the download button.)

Thanks so much!

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Not accepting payments from your region fixed but still no download button

If the download button doesn't appear, it has nothing to do with .htaccess issues.

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Any idea on what it could be then? I've tried all I've been able to find, to do, and still have nothing. If the green light is showing when I put the attribute in, it should be finding the file I would assumn, so the fact that I moved the download folder, shouldn't be the problem.

Plugin Contributions

I talked to my hosting service, and they took a look, and haven't been able to help me. They said it looks like its scripts related, because they can't find any issues or conflicts with apache or php.

Just thought I'd through that out there, in case it helps with ideas.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by doxie View Post
    so the fact that I moved the download folder, shouldn't be the problem.
    You moved the download folder?

Plugin Contributions

Yes, by following this tut on zen-cart's site.

https://www.zen-cart.com/tutorials/i...hp?article=280

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

That suggests that maybe you properly updated the admin version of the configure.php file, but neglected to successfully update the non-admin version of the file, you'll have problems.
    Did you mark the /includes/configure.php file read-write before uploading your changes, and marking it read-only again?

Plugin Contributions

Thanks!!!!

I saw that post where they talked about having something wrong in the config file, and went and double checked, but didn't see anything. So when you said that, I copy and pasted both lines, the one from admin and the one from the store side into word, one right above the other so I could compare it and found I forgot the last slash! Thanks so much for helping this blond blind woman, who doesn't know what she is doing! *giggle* It works!!!!

Now I'm off to see if actually buying something through paypal works, wish me luck! :)

Bless you!