Greetings, am looking to build out our website where we sell different professional services/training for specific clients. The challenge I have is I'm not sure how to approach this or if I can do this with Zen (and if someone can at least point me in the right Zen direction).

Specifically, I have clients A, B and C where we have landing pages for each of the clients that is branded specifically for them. On each landing page is content specific to their program as well as links for more info (cancellation policy, lodging info, traveling info, etc). From the landing pages the users can choose to register/pay for the event (clients A & B) or choose one of three specific options and then check out (client C).

From what I gather in reviewing the FAQs, forums, etc. is that I should build out the landing pages through Zen. Is that correct? I understand, theoretically, on how the Override works--is that the right place for me to be looking?

Ultimately, is what I'm describing do-able? Any input/thoughts/suggestion/nudges in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!