I sure hope someone can help with this. I have read all of the help topics, forum posts and everything I can find. I still can't figure out the addition of a favicon.

What I want to do is specify the exact path to my favicon. I have this working on my entry page here

As you can see it is an animated favicon.

I read this in the FAQs...

2. OPTIONAL: Use a different image name, or force browsers to load a specific filename (normally NOT needed):
If you wish to have each page setting the favicon data explicitly, you can simply open your /includes/languages/english/YOURTEMPLATE/meta_tags.php file and uncomment the define for FAVICON as shown:

// favicon setting
// There is usually NO need to enable this unless you wish to specify a path and/or a different filename
define('FAVICON', 'favicon.ico');

With that set, Zen Cart will explicitly mention the favicon settings on every page, automatically.

The thing is, and maybe i'm dumb, but what does it mean to comment out? Does it mean to completely remove
  • // favicon setting // There is usually NO need to enable this unless you wish to specify a path and/or a different filename define('FAVICON', 'favicon.ico');

I also don't know if my using the Glacial Age Template makes any difference.

Any help will be so very appreciated.