Plugin Contributions

Default 1030 Got error 122 from storage engine?!?!help!

Hi i went on my website today and when i click on my products instead of showing them it has an error message : 1030 Got error 122 from storage engine
    in:
    [select p.products_image, pd.products_name, p.products_quantity, p.products_id, p.products_type, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, pd.products_description, IF(s.status = 1, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status =1, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price, p.products_sort_order, p.product_is_call, p.product_is_always_free_shipping, p.products_qty_box_status from products_description pd, products p left join manufacturers m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id, products_to_categories p2c left join specials s on p2c.products_id = s.products_id where p.products_status = 1 and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' and p2c.categories_id = '1' order by p.products_sort_order, pd.products_name]

i am using 2003-2008 Zen Cart™
    my website is http://www.mieego.com

I'm a graphic designer therefore not to good with this kinda problem, i will be very grateful for someones help. Thanks

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: 1030 Got error 122 from storage engine?!?!help!

You should talk to your hosting company about the issue immediately. It's possible that your hosting account has run out of disk space, or maybe the server has run out of disk space or temporary file space.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

I just ran into the same problem. There is a temporary file on the server that has a 100 meg capacity. You get the error when it exceeds the capacity.

Either the server needs to be rebooted or you need root access to your server in order to clear the file.

If you do not have WHM or root access, Contact your hosting company.

How can I prevent ZenCart from displaying the select statements on the pages if an error like this happens again?

I checked my WordPress sites (all are on a VPS server) and they were working and not displaying the SQL code, but the category links were not displaying on the pages. In other words, WordPress was suppressing the error message, while ZenCart was displaying it.

Plugin Contributions

I am currently experiencing the same problem as the OP.

I have the following so should not be problem:

* 10GB Disk Space
    * 320MB RAM
    * 300GB Bandwidth
    * 3 IP Addresses
    * Plesk v9 Control Panel

Any ideas?

Plugin Contributions

You site in your signature appears to be working, have you resolved this issue?
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Ajeh View Post
    You site in your signature appears to be working, have you resolved this issue?
    Yes all OK for now. It was a disk space problem.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for the update ... it is always a help to others to have a solution to problems ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!