Plugin Contributions

Default I have an immediate problem resulting from one mod overwriting another

I installed the wholesale dual-pricing module. Worked fine. I then installed a modified version of the sales tax exempt module from Numinix. Worked fine. Now I find out that the last module overwrote the customer edit page so I don't have the wholesale pricing level field anymore. Is this something I can change directly in the database? I will fix the page later tonight but I have a customer waiting today. I'm not sure how to actually view data in the MySQL tables. I'm hosted by Bluehost.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: I have an immediate problem resulting from one mod overwriting another

Did the files get overwritten or did something get overwritten in the database? If it is the files, maybe you can use Winmerge to compare them and combine the two files into one. I had to do that with a file, and Winmerge is awesome for doing it.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: I have an immediate problem resulting from one mod overwriting another

The last mod is supposed to work with the first mod and it does. I found where I messed up. Customer is OK so all is well

Earlier today, I was wondering if it was possible to add data directly to the database. Doesn't appear so with the utilities at my disposal.

Plugin Contributions

had the saeme problem here. winmerge rocks!

Did anyone get this to work and if so, how? I could really use some step by step help here please. I am a complete novice, but we are a live site and now need to have both these modules and I can't figure it out. Thank you.