Plugin Contributions

Default Need help Desperately with many different issues!!

Hello zen friends I am in trouble and in some quick help. I have a site that needed to be up but by the 8th but just got word of lots of new changes and I have been given a week or two longer and I need some help. First of all the site is...

http://www.wpc-consulting.com/~stxmill/

My main issue is I need to change the menu from the nice css drop down header which I love to a sidebox header on the left which needs to contain products with a subcategory of all the categories which I have gotten so far. However I am not sure how to add additional links to this particular menu which happens to be the css flyout menu 1.3 i believe. I like the way the header menu is that I currently have and the clients do to however they want it on the left hand side exactly the way it is set up now just vertical and with the products added to it as well. This is my biggest problem and my biggest worry. Not sure how to do this Please HELP!!

Next are less important issues at the time but need to get done. I can not figure out how to remove the css drop down menu from the site without getting a blank page. I have tried deleting the files but it ends up with just the header and nothing else. Does anyone have any info on this?

Also is it possible to have boxes under the flash header to have random products display. Kind of like the new products or featured products but I want like four boxes that go across the top of the page and randomly change out. Is this even possible?

I KNOW I AM ASKING A LOT and I have DEFINATLY learned a lot from all the help I have gotten from everyone here. However my time is running out on my first zen cart site and need help in order to complete it before the deadline. Any thoughts suggestions or help please please please post.

I am trying to get my header to look similar to this...

http://www.thepecanbarn.com/PecanBarnPolicies.php

I know this isn't a zen cart page but I am sure it can be done someone has something...i hope.

Last thing I have researched how to do this and even got into the right thread but still haven't gotten an answer. I am trying to have attributes set up to where when I change the drop down menu the information on the page will change....or at least the main image. How can i do this..An example site is located here

http://www.istitchdesigns.com/cart/i...roducts_id=496

THANKS AGAIN for all the help you have already provided and the many more answers and tips you will continue to provide.

ZEN CART USERS AND TEAM YOU ROCK!!!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Need help Desperately with many different issues!!

If I understand what you want to do correctly, since none of the links in your header menu contain anything to 'fly out', why not just install the blank sidebox mod and put links to those pages in there.

The Pecan Barn header is just one big image, sized for the entire header space.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by stevesh View Post
    If I understand what you want to do correctly, since none of the links in your header menu contain anything to 'fly out', why not just install the blank sidebox mod and put links to those pages in there.

The Pecan Barn header is just one big image, sized for the entire header space.
    The only problem I have with this is now that I will be adding the "products" the the menu which will need to fly out I have no problems with that. I have never installed the blank sidebox not sure what I can do with that. Is there no way to make a css menu to include products and links?

And yes I know the Pecan site is all one image i understand that but i am looking to add something like four boxes across the page with changing images. That page doesn't change because it is one image. I am just trying to have randomly changing products up at the top under the bar.

Plugin Contributions

Another example of a menu that I would like to have but "vertical"

http://www.jintexelectronics.com/

It is able to have categories with subcategories and also static links as well. Surely this can be transformed to make it vertical?

Plugin Contributions

I know I continously keep replying to myself but here is a site that is zen cart which I would like to have boxes like this arranged a little different but with random products. Are these sideboxes or how do they get these there?

http://www.culture-cheval.com/

and another one

http://www.7starbilliards.com/