Plugin Contributions

Default Check Out - Step 3 Issues and Order Confirmations

I am having problems getting orders to go through step 3 of my shopping cart. When I hit the button, there is a long pause then I get an error screen.
    Also, I am supposed to be receiving orders by email and a second email with cc information, but this has stopped coming through this past week.
    I had a web designer set everything up for me and now there are problems and I can't get her to help me. I don't know anything about this and I need help! If someone would be willing to talk to me and walk me through it I would so much appreciate it.
    I have not changed anything with the shopping cart, but started having problems since this past weekend.
    Thanks!
    Michelle

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Check Out - Step 3 Issues and Order Confirmations

I have not changed anything with the shopping cart, but started having problems since this past weekend.
    What version of Zen Cart are you using? Ask your host if they made any server changes.
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Check Out - Step 3 Issues and Order Confirmations

Thank you for responding. I am using Zen Cart 1.3.7.1. I did contact my web host (BlueHost) first and they said that they have not made any changes. Now, I did upload another site to my server and went exactly the way they said to do it. Needless to say, my site went down and was down for about an hour before I realized it and had them fix it. I also told them my shopping cart was not working properly since then and they said it had nothing to do with the website going down. All I know is that my customers can't place orders properly and I am not receiving them in my email or the cc information. I will try anything to get it fixed.
    Thanks!