Plugin Contributions

Default Making a change to a banner image that doesnt change the layout of all other banners

Hi there,

I am new to zencart and css so needing a little guidance.

my site is: www.flowboards.co.za/store

You will see on my site (in firefox) that i have 2 banner images for lizzard. I am trying to center align "only" the lizzard image in the right column. I would also like to move it up, and out it right under the navbar? Every change i make in css shifts the entire page and all other text and images. However, i would like to only move this one image upwards and center align.

For some odd reason, if viewing the page in IE, then the image does appear to be centered (but not in firefox) but i still need to move the image up. Does anyone know why the different views between IE and Firefox and if there is anyway to make sure they are the same in both browsers?

I would appreciate anyones help?

Many thanks
    Nick

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Making a change to a banner image that doesnt change the layout of all other bann

Add to your stylesheet - #bannerbox2Content {text-align: center;}
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Making a change to a banner image that doesnt change the layout of all other bann

Thanks.

Sorry, prob a stupid question, but do i add this to any specific place in the stylesheet? e.g. under #bannerbox2 {}

and just to confirm this must be added to stylesheet_boxes.css?

Thanks
    Nick

Plugin Contributions

It really shouldn't matter unless you have the same ID positioned differently somewhere else.
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.

Plugin Contributions

in stylesheets_boxes.css?

thanks.